Ben Carson - Page 2 of 3

Really? Which politicians other than Dick - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Mar, 2016 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Ben Carson Retired neuro-surgeon running for USA President - Benjamin Solomon "Ben" Carson, Sr.
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ben Carson - Page 2

Is Ben Carson Right to Compare Killing Babies in Abortions to Slavery?

Republican presidential contender Ben Carson is taking a lot of flak from abortion advocates for comparing abortion to slavery. Carson made the comparison recently on NBC’s Meet the Press: “During slavery — and I know that’s one of those words you’re not supposed to say, but I’m saying it — during slavery, a lot of slave owners thought they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave, anything they chose,” Carson said. “And what if the abolitionists had said, ‘I don’t believe in slavery, but you guys do whatever you want’?” Ref. Source 9o

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2016 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Carson Ben

Ben Carson: I’m Open to Being Donald Trump’s Vice-President

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson says in a new interview that he is possibly interested in becoming Donald Trump’s running mate should the businessman secure the GOP nomination. Ref. Source 3l.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Ben Carson History & Civil Business Politics

Ben Carson has told the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference that he is ending his presidential bid.

"But even though I might be leaving the campaign trail, you know there's a lot of people who love me," He told the CPAC crowd. "They just won't vote for me, but it's OK. It's not a problem. I will still continue to be heavily involved in trying to save our nation."

Earlier Friday, My Faith Votes announced that Carson would be its new national chairman. The group is focused on getting out the Christian vote in November. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Ben Carson
A Friend

Page 2 Carson Ben

This is about the only guy that made Trump look [relative to him] good!

I would sooner nominate a Fruit Loop. smile.gif.

5th Mar, 2016 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Carson Ben

True but at the same he is endorsing Trump and even wants to serve under him so what does that make Ben Carson?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Ben Carson
A Friend

Ben Carson

Honestly, the idea of Trump as our President frightens me. But, if I had the opportunity, why wouldn't I want to work for him?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Ben Carson - Page 2

When money is to be made morals go out the window every politician is the same.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Ben Carson
A Friend

Ben Carson Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Really?

Which politicians other than Dick Cheney and George Bush were willing to sacrifice the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children for the sake of war profiteering?

Which politician other than Ronald Reagan was willing to sell cargo plane-fulls* of illegal drugs to the citizens of his own country to fund illegal covert military operations?

* - after finding it rather inconvenient to smuggle vast amounts of drugs in terms of the shear physical weight and volume they switched to the synthetic drug Alpha Methyl Fentanyl, which went by the street name of "China White Heroin". (Technically, since Alpha-methylfentanyl was a newly synthesized "Designer drug" it was not actually illegal until 1982, but I don't think that was even of concern to the folks behind the Iran-CONTRA affair, I think the fact that it was so potent that 1 gram yielded thousands of doses and it could be marketed as a "High grade form of heroin" was their motivation).

I'm sorry, but, I don't see Bernie Sanders doing these sorts of things, even after he is offered money?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ben Carson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,