Shameless

Shameless - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2008 - 6:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can you embarrass the shameless?
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2007 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Shameless

Shameless

If the shameless cannot be embarrassed, can guilt, remorse or regret be felt, expressed or enforced?

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2007 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Shameless

Degrees of reality.

You and I may have morals, ethics, and trains of thought that lend us credence for belonging in a civilized society.

To be shameless... I would love to be, but I'm not.

Simple things, like paying deference to our elders, opening a door for someone else, walking downside of a woman while descending stairs.... these are things I do automatically... but others don't.

Being polite.

Is this a dying art? Is it already dead and decomposing?

I think I've lost the point.

Oh... Shameless!

Do you have a conscience?

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2008 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Shameless
A Friend

Shameless Health & Special Psychology

There is no such thing as the shameless, we all feel shame, just not because of the same thing. That which would shame you might not shame me and vice versa.

I believe Philosopher said it best: degrees of reality; though, perhaps I'm interpreting his message differently than he intended.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate. Check spelling.

9th Jul, 2008 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Shameless

I think the only true shameless are those who are too innocent or naive to realize they should feel shame or embarrassment. They are basically the clueless.

> TOPIC: Shameless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,