Gum Disease Cancer Risk

Gum Disease Cancer Risk - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th May, 2008 - 3:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gum Disease Cancer Risk

Gum disease link to cancer risk

Gum disease, both in smokers and non-smokers, may be a warning sign of an increased risk of cancer.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7416672.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk
A Friend

Risk Cancer Disease Gum

I can see that. The fact your immune system is working harder to fight a disease you are more at risk of getting some other infection or even cancer because your immune system is weakened.

27th May, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk Health & Special Psychology

After some dental work described in my blog in 2005 I cannot seem to shake a gum infection on one side of my mouth. I have begun a cleansing diet to see if I can reverse the effect that way, as cleansing has also cured many cancers.

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk
A Friend

Risk Cancer Disease Gum

Good luck with your cleansing. I do hope that it takes care of that infection.

27th May, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Risk Cancer Disease Gum

Gum disease usually comes from food trapped under the gums. If left there you develop gum disease. I did not think it could lead to cancer, but basically anything rottening in your body can lead to cancer. There are some effective products for killing the germs.

28th May, 2008 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk

Keep in mind the infected gum exposes your blood system to all bugs walking by after all we eat nasty stuff that has tons of germs. Acid levels and such usually kill all that but bad gum buts it directly in our system and we fight hard to kill it after that. JB pack garlic, ginger and tons of cayenne pepper in a cup and pour hot water on it make a nice tea and drink it with honey. Also gargling with cayenne pepper will help kill that infected gum if you can stand the burn.

Trick is to do it hourly with any mouth cleaner that you are suing. Not should if a person could withstand brushing with cayenne laced tooth paste. Try to get the fresh stuff not dried.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk
A Friend

Gum Disease Cancer Risk

Talk about mouth torture there Krakyn. That is extreme. I think he is right about using that to help get rid of any mouth or gum problems. Just be prepared to have a nice burning sensation. The tea sounds good too. Anything that can help deal with a gum disease can be a good thing.

28th May, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Gum Disease Cancer Risk Psychology Special & Health

I forgot to respond to this Thread. Really, doing that may kill the outer layer of skin and then it is raw, but then what? I do not want to focus too much on me here because the issue here is about it leading to cancer, but we can take it up HERE because I go into detail there.

> TOPIC: Gum Disease Cancer Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,