Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 17 of 25

"Rethal, are you sure you're - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2015 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 25 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 17

Falrun slowly open the door and peak inside. It is a square room with four torches on each wall. On the opposite wall, there is three lever (A black one, a gray one and a red one). Above the lever, there is a note written in common that says "Do not pull the lever"

Beside the lever, on the floor in the corner is a black circle. The "Black" Is a different sort of stone, it has not been painted. The circle is about the size of a man, basically, only one person could be inside at the time.

Out of Character: : Sorry guys, I was away on the weekend.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2015 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

Falrun calls to the group, "It looks safe enough. But it appears that we have our first riddle."

The elf then strolls cautiously inside to inspect the stone circle. He checks the ceiling for sings of blood, has anybody been squished from the circle rising to up?

"Well, guys, what do you think?"

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Falrun looks around the circle and nothing appears to be out of the ordinary. There is no blood anywhere.

29th Jun, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Lunithion examines the room for secret doors. He looks at the levers and shakes his head "Can't be a good thing."

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

I bet that if we pull a lever the floor opens up and we go down someplace. I think we leave this room alone for now and keep exploring.

29th Jun, 2015 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Snooty Elf says...

"Rethal, I know there's a risk, but I don't think we'll be getting out of here without taking a few."

With that said, Falrun goes to look at the torches on the walls. Mumbling to himself he says, "The sign says not to pull a lever. Could that mean the torches are the answer?" He then starts to inspect the torches taking them out of their brackets, turning them in their sconces and generally testing every direction each one will move.
"Rethal, if you're feeling adventurous, you could check the levers to see if they can be pushed into the wall, or something else, if they're not supposed to be pulled."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 17

"With a sign that says do not pull the levers I understand that it can be a test to see if we do or a trap. While I am all for taking risks I would be much more at ease with taking a risk if we had more of our equipment to assist us with things."

Rethal will go over and examine the levers to see how they operate.

30th Jun, 2015 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Snooty Elf says...

"Rethal, are you sure you're not a dwarf in the guise of a human? Your attitude reminds more of the the surly dwarf race than that of the go-lucky humans."

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.