Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 5 of 25

As Lunithion rambles about his father's - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2015 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
14th Jun, 2015 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 5

Come now elf, no need for rudness. I accept you humble apology, to celbrate your trip to the academy, we should drink. Lunithion calls for elven ale for both from the barmaid. "What training do you seek at the academy?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

The elf starts laughing. "Only a Gnome would accept non given apology from an elf. BY the look of you, you must have learned about the way of magic at the academy. I also go there for the same reason, although I think I will be the one teaching!

The elf then approach the gnome slightly and whisper "Before I go to the academy, I need to take care of something. Meet me in my room after dark, I think you could be of great help for me"

The Elf then get up and look at Lunithion.

15th Jun, 2015 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My good elf, I would enjoy a bit of mystery. I shall. But whom am I talking with. I have yet to hear your name.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

I am Luthial from the E’zeerbreve Woods. We can chat after dark in my room, people are listening.

With this, he takes his leave.

15th Jun, 2015 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Lunithion, stimulated by the possible adventure orders another round and will head to his quarters to await nightfall to talk with his mysterious elven friend.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As night fall arrive, Lunithion walk to Luthial's room and knock softly.

Luthial opens the door with a warm smile and says "Come in, quickly!" "Anyone followed you?"

"Please sit" Pointing to a chair "We have much to discuss." He then pour two glass of wine and hand one to Lunithion and sit in front of him.

"So, please tell me a bit about yourself?" While taking a sip of the wine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2015 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 5

Well my friend Luthial, let me start from the beginning... He will ramble about the great adventures of his father and his father's father. He will tell about his wild experiences at the academy and those whom he would have meet.

In the end, he would have poured another glass of wine and asked his new found friend, his life story, and why they are hiding in his room like common thieves and not enjoying the guests below?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

As Lunithion rambles about his father's father, he fail to notice that Luthial had not taken any other sip of the wine. At some point Luthial got up and remove his shirt. Lunithion noticed a black metal collar around his neck. He thought to himself, "This is weird, I must...." His mind was blank. He tried to raise his arms, but they were so heavy. He tried to ask Luthial what was going on, but his word were sluggish, he felt drowsy.

Luthial took out a small whip and gave himself some lashes in his back. After ten of them, he put back his shirt, just as the door open. Lunithion saw a man in very fine robe enter. The man looked at Luthial and said "Well done, this is a rather interesting specimen, my patron will like it. Tie him up, put it in a large back and take him to the ship."

With that, Lunithion world faded to darkness as passed out

To Lunithion, Falrun and Rethal:

All of you are druggy, you are barely aware that you are getting transported somewhere. Clearly, when your sense seem to come back, you are giving more poison that sends you back into the darkness. You have no clue how log this is going on, but you do have a feeling that you are on a boat.

At some point, you all wake up. You are in a dungeon. A medium size rectangular room lit by four torchlight, the wall are stone and the floor is sand. All three of you are undress with only your under garment on. You are tie by the hand and ankle to the wall. The locks look very sturdy, clearly any try to tear them apart won't work. There is two doors in the room, one on each side of the room. Even though you were drugged, you all feel very good (Full HP).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.