Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 9 of 25

Lourc take another sip of the wineskin, then - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2015 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 25 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2015 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 9

Well I believe as long as we are tied up like this we are not really going anywhere any time soon. Lets hope that we can get through this and make good on a promise to stick together and see each other through.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

A couple hours later, three guards walk in with wineskin. One goes in front of each of you. They all take a sip of the wineskin and say "It's water, here have some" Then they take to wineskin to your mouth.

At this point, you are very thirsty.

(Your decision to drink it or not)

18th Jun, 2015 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My what an ugly and smelly guard. Tell me your name foul one. Proper introductions are in order before you try to serve me tainted drink.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Lunithion's guards says "My name is Lourc, please don't make trouble for me. Do you want you drink?"

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Rethal will not drink he will just look straight ahead and not say anything. He will turn his head away if the wine skin is forced to his mouth.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The guard in front of Rethal shakes his heads and put the wineskin away, then go stand beside the door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2015 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 9

What is in the wine skin Lourc? Is it wine or water? We had assurances from your master that fine wine would be brought. If I am to perish, I wish to have a belly full of good wine. It's only proper my good man. Now please taste it again. If it is not a good wine, than I must insist you follow your master's orders and bring us good wine. All the skins should be tested.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Lourc take another sip of the wineskin, then look at Lujithion and says "It's water, our master ordered us to give you water for the discussion you are about to have with him and his guest. But I can tell you there is wine in the next room. You will have your wine in nice you start. So do you want some?"

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.