Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 12 of 25

As my guest put bet on the first one to die, - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 25 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
20th Jun, 2015 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 12

Snooty Elf says...

Maybe so, but if it's bad and neither of you are taking it, then there's only me who will suffer. If we should take it and neither of you do, then at least I'll be able okay and have a chance to see you two through the next challenge. Just hedging our chances, that's all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

After drinking the water, Falrun feels reinvigorated, his thirst has been quench. On the other hand, Lunithion and Rethal are extremely thirsty at the moment (-1 to hit until water or drinks are found) and their throat is sore.

After a few moment, the guards come back in and they position, as before, one in front of each of you. Then Lord Rashim enter follow by four person.

The person is a human of about 50 years old, he is bald and he is not wearing any shirt. He is about 5'2'' and weigh somewhere in the vicinity of 350 pounds, he is extremely fat. He is currently eating a chicken piece, the grease fall on his belly. Beside him is a little boy. The boy, about 10 year old, is completely hair less. He is carrying a plate loaded with food that he gives to the man from time to time so that he can keep eating.

The second person is another human. He is a tall man, about 6'3''. But this one seems to have more class, he is finely dresses and walks with dignity. He has an air that this is below him.

The third one is a race you've never seen before. He looks like a human, but he is very tall, about 7'9''. His hair is tied in a ponytail above his head and he has some very fierce facial hair. He is wearing a loin clothes with straps going form the lion clothes to around his neck. His muscles are very impressive, so are the tattoo he has n his chest, arm and legs.

Lord Rashim advance in front of his guest and says "Welcome to the Rashim's Game. This " Gesturing towards the three of you. "Are your participant for the events. My lords, you may make your decision"

The little fat man advance and between mouthful of food, he says in a low and annoying voice "Ma(Laugh)h, that's an easy one Lord Rashim, you don't seem to have a great crop this time. I'm putting all my money on the little gnome, clearly, he will be the first to die, he can't make it past the first level."

Rashim says "Thank you Lord Octave, it is a wise choice" While winking and smiling at Lunithion.

The tall human speak up "There is more to this little gnome, perhaps you are mistaken Octave. Personally, I don't have much hope in the little frail people, the Elf will be the first to fall."

Rashim "Thank you"

The tall, tattoo person simple says in a very hard and strong voice "Human die first, easy. Human no smart, die so well all time. So, human go first"

Rashim advance and says "Thank you my friends, Those are wise decision and I'm sure someone here will win big. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to have a last word with the participant. Please go by the magical pool outside, make yourself comfortable as the game are about to begin."

All the guest leaves the room and Rashim turn around facing you three. With a big smile he says "Now, the table are set. In a few instant, I will leave thru this door, then your manacle will unlock and you must go thru this door" Pointing to the other door. You can try to follow me, put you should know a few things first. One, it will be lock and the lock is very nicely done, it could backfire!. Second, if you come thru, my elite guard will be waiting and" Looking at Lunithion. "Lourac is not part of my elite guard, if you know what I mean. Third, it would not be all that fun for you"

"Now, one last question each, then I go and we begin"

20th Jun, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poor poor master of the maze. I hope those fools know you have rigged the game and I am just a pawn. I would also think that great sport could come if Lourac could come into the maze with us? Might extend the game a moment or two. I chuckle at the notion of an elite guard based on who was used to guard us. Your choices are suspect. After all, you picked Lourac. Now my question.

When I way laying with you mother the other night, she never mentioned you. Perhaps in disappointment. Did your mother not hug you enough Lord of Nothing?

20th Jun, 2015 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 12 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

Appreciating Lunition's tact but feeling that it may not be the most informative method of gathering information, Falrun asks, "What is the biggest challenge that we will face in your maze?"

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Lord Rashim looks at Lunithion with a large smile, then turns to Falrun and say "Some riddle, many fight, many traps and maybe some "Friend"

"Oh, and be weary of the numbers and the colors"

And then turns his attention to Rethal, waiting for his questions

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rethal just looks at him and does not say a think. HE will not dignify him by asking a question.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2015 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 12

Snooty Elf says...

Since Rethal doesn't appear to be inquisitive, are you willing to grant me a second query? What happens if we are not inclined to play your game? What means of 'motivation' do you have should we decide to not leave this room or the next?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

As my guest put bet on the first one to die, rest assured that I need to make money, so trouble will find you.

With that gentlemen, good luck. He turns and leave the room.

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.