Kengreen Introduction

Kengreen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2015 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

I'm joining this site because I saw an announcement in my Facebook feed for a Traveller role-playing game. I have played such games in the past, and I enjoyed them. I have other interests including oil painting, photography, and, most recently, 3D computer modeling. (I would include a link to my Flickr page, but I think that's against the rules here) Other than that, I can't think of anything really interesting about me. I'm fifty years old, liberal but not strident, and I live with a cat. In my messy little house, which is full of bad paintings that I've made. So this is my introduction, I hope you enjoyed it, if there's any follow-up questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kengreen

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple:

1. Post 30 Constructive messages anywhere** in the Community thus proving you are capable of good Play by Post participation.The easiest way to do this is to Post in Topics that interest you.

2. After making 30 Core Posts request Role-playing Game status here, your Introduction Thread. Make sure your activity level is 75% or above. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that joins and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity.

3. Create your Future Earth character following these instructions.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,078
Flag Posts: 51,735
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,618.47 FP
Charm: 394

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi KenGreen! I will wave the posting requirement for now, however to not make others who have made this requirement jealous for you it will be just 5 to be made up during your stay rather than 30. However, you may find this easy by simply replying to any topics you like in the Science, UFO, Zoology, & Horticulture Board. If you have any questions feel free to ask here in a reply.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.2%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Kengreen

Hi Ken, do you plan to follow through with that to be in Future Earth? That will be great. There are two of us there already and we are waiting for probably two others.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

I'm still interested in the role-playing, but I need to post 30 constructive posts before I can make a character. (This site has a lot of rules). So I'm looking at different posts, trying to think of something I can add that will contribute to the conversation. Do they need to be 30 posts in the role-playing boards? Or can I post things in the Arts boards and have them count towards my total?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,078
Flag Posts: 51,735
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,618.47 FP
Charm: 394

Kengreen Introduction

Ken, please look above where I said:
international QUOTE
I will wave the posting requirement for now, however to not make others who have made this requirement jealous for you it will be just 5 to be made up during your stay rather than 30.

international QUOTE
Or can I post things in the Arts boards and have them count towards my total?

Any Board that is not Role-playing Game related, Welcome or Jokes count towards your Core Posts. Here are some that might interest you:

* Art / Artist
* Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Also, this Posting requirement only exists with my custom Role-playing Games to ensure you are not going to start an adventure and then quit half way through. The other Role-playing Games do not have this requirement.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

I had forgotten that you had said you were waiving the requirement. I'm sorry about that. I'm still getting used to using this site. I'm going to check out those boards you mentioned, and then check back here.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.4%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome Ken. I saw you added to the art topics. I'm no artist myself but I will like to see some of your work. You can upload it in the forum gallery.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,