Windows 7 - Page 4 of 7

Windows 7 now 'available to all' - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 11:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Microsoft latest Windows!
15th Nov, 2008 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Windows 7 - Page 4

No, you have it all wrong in your raised emotional state.

I was interested in how a teacher in this tiny obscure island end up with a PRE-beta of Windows 7 for testing, but I'm not interested in if you are also authorized to use the beta test software.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2008 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Windows

Ah well than I stand corrected and apologize to you for wasting your time.

P.S. I did say that I got it legally didn't I?

15th Nov, 2008 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Windows 7 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

You did not waste my time, were it a waste of time my name would not have been seen here, like I said I enjoyed it. Actually I do appreciate your review of another monopolistic program from the MS team for us to yet debug and worry about compatibility issues. I hope to live with Windows XP for some time to come!

15th Nov, 2008 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Windows

Well believe it or not, that was really my intention. I just wanted to test it and see how it goes. It is still going good by the way. I haven't gotten any slow ups yet and it still hasn't crashed. Others are telling me that it has a problem with the older video cards especially integrated ones. When I say old, I mean early XP era, remember XP only sorted out most of it's problems with SP2, so Windows 7 to me has started on the right foot. If your system can handle late XP and afterwards it should be no problems. My opinion though is stick with XP. Vista SP1 was in March this year and it still has a lot of problems. Expect SP2 some time in late 2009 early 2010. It's Microsoft they'll probably be late as usual with the release.

JB you have some time yet, XP mainstream support will end on 14 April 2009, extended support (mainly security updates) will end on 8 April 2014.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2008 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Windows

Pressure mounts for Microsoft to deliver with Windows 7
By Byron Acohido, USA TODAY

Nearly two years after introducing Vista, Microsoft is grappling with an unanticipated phenomenon: The latest version of its flagship Windows computer operating system remains a rarity in corporate settings. As a result, the software giant is under acute pressure to stay on track with plans to replace it with the next version of Windows.
Ref. USAToday

1st Jan, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Windows 7

Well if they keep it bug free and highly compatible then they will have customers otherwise nothing will move private enterprise to upgrade.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Windows 7 - Page 4

What about the name "Windows 7", maybe they should have called it "Windows 007" and then we could have all had a good chuckle.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Windows 7 Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Windows 7 now 'available to all'

Microsoft has announced the latest Windows release will not be limited, after the initial launch crashed the whole of the Microsoft site.
Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Windows 7

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,