Fullbar

Fullbar - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Jul, 2008 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Reviewed
Post Date: 29th May, 2008 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Fullbar

FullBar

What is your review for "FullBar", a weight loss bar that uses the principle of water and being full to help you lose weight.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2008 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

I will agree on two points of that diet. One you need extra water to flush waste from your cells and two if you are feeling nibbly at night drink a bit of water to dilute the acid that caused that feeling.

Post Date: 29th May, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar
A Friend

Fullbar Health & Special Psychology

The concept of fullbar is sound. If you eat one of these and a 8 ounce glass or water 2 hours before eating a meal like lunch or dinner (They say your two biggest meals of the day) you will eat less and therefore lose weight. I think you can do this without eating a fullbar. If you eat some celery and drank 8 ounces of water before your next meal you will feel full sooner and eat less. Since celery is a negative calorie food you should be able to lose more weight. This is something I may try.

29th May, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

As far as I understand the bar is supposed to fill you up, possibly expand, thus giving you a full feeling no matter what you eat. They claim it works with 95% of people who lose weight.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

Name: Matt

Comments: Well, I have been using them for 3 months now and they work for me; they do what they say they do. My portion sizes are much less than they used to be and I am satisfied after them. I have lost 26 pounds so far.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar
A Friend

Fullbar

Good job Matt keep it up you will get to the size you want soon. Just remember to increase your activity level too.

I think I may look into fullbar as a way to assist me in losing weight. I have heard from others it works very well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2008 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Fullbar

Name: Murph

Comments: I have just started with the fullbar - I am shocked at how well it works. I did not buy the bars from the website; I bought them off eBay to sample them. I will buy more. The first day, I ate one in the morning before breakfast and I was satisfied for close to three hours. I then had one before dinner. I ate less at dinner and did not need to nibble at all that night. I then switched to having the bar before lunch rather than breakfast and this works better for me. I realize that people say an apple or almonds thirty minutes before a meal will do the same thing - not for me. I tried all the other things including fiber and nothing else works like this. Nothing!

Source 1: Personal experience

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar
A Friend

Fullbar Psychology Special & Health

That makes two people who have tried this method and have it work for them. I think it may have some merit and worth another look but more in depth. I may try that apple a hour before a meal too. That will help in two different ways. smile.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fullbar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,