Fullbar - Page 2 of 2

Name: Eureka Comments: I love these bars! - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Reviewed
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar - Page 2

Name: Donna

Comments: I tried Fullbar and it did not work for me. I gave it a full month. I acquired to product on a one month free trial basis. Free cost me $89.00 because I failed to let them know I didn't want to continue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

Name: Guestperson

Comments: Apples make me MORE hungry. Not sure why.

I have surgery scheduled for Dec. 08. I might try these to help me lose the pre-op weight that I'm required to lose!

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Fullbar Health & Special Psychology

Name: Jocelyn

Comments: Ever notice how the two best reviews of fullbar are from "joe public"?

Companies hire staff to go online and post "reviews" about how great their product is. In this case it's obvious. They're phrased and placed just like testimonials from a main site would be.

Now if you look at the ingredients of fullbar, directly from their site: Brown Rice Syrup, Puffed Wheat Cereal (Durum Wheat, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacinamide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin), Soy Protein Concentrate, Honey, Diced Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Gum Arabic, Sunflower Seeds, Glycerin, Agave Syrup, Roasted Diced Almonds, Canola Oil, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavors.

You will clearly realize that there's nothing different about them than other bars. In fact, the first ingredient is brown rice syrup which basically means sugar.

So, I agree with the poster who said you're better off eating celery. It's cheaper and it doesn't have 10 grams of sugar per bar. That's a lot of sugar! Two and a half teaspoons to be exact. You may as well start drinking regular soda while you're at it.

I lost 30 lbs 4 years ago and have kept it off. Let me make a few things *very* clear.

Eat Vegetables. Eat more vegetables than you care to.
Move in a way that you enjoy. If you hate the gym, don't go. Go outside. Take a class. Paint your house. Just move.
Get inside of your emotional issues and gradually chip away at any emotional or stress eating you may have.

That's all you have to do. And it's free (usually)! Imagine that.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar
A Friend

Page 2 Fullbar

Good reply Jocelyn. I think you have it right. With full bar being that much sugar it is hard to believe that some people are losing weight off it. I think that those who do are getting the placebo effect and not even realizing it. I am sticking with the salad and wrap diet I am on.

23rd Oct, 2008 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

You are very correct if that is the ingredient list yikes! It is a sugar bar the rest are just here I put this in so you feel good.

Movement is a big deal as well as not emotional eating/drinking as many use pop for the same reason.

Glad to hear you made a big lifestyle change. You should hit the recipe area and share any good vegetable dishes you might have.

23rd Oct, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar

A person that replies as "Joe Public" gives no crredibility to their message if they cannot put some scientific studies to it. To verify anything they will need to be showing the results of people who ate Feullbar and those that didn't for a set period of time and the results of it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Fullbar - Page 2

Name: Eureka

Comments: I love these bars! Chewy, filling, not too sweet. (Luna and SlimFast are so sweet they encourage my sweet tooth, whereas Fullbars seem kind of neutral.) Taste is so individual, and I can certainly see why some folks don't like them. I believe you can buy single bars now at GNC to try them out first.

I eat one a day before dinner with lots of water and, so far, it really seems to help with the amount I eat, and especially wanting to snack before bed. I also find them extremely helpful to have in the car. I eat one, again with lots of water, while running errands and am able to have the patience to find good food rather than a drive-thru.

I've lost 10 lbs in 5 weeks, 2" off hips, 1" off waist, 1" off thighs, 4% body fat. 40 more lbs. To go! I'm working out hard and avoiding bad carbs, so Fullbar is just PART of my plan, but so far I'm liking them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fullbar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,