Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 16 of 46

Well I am not looking at torture as something - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 9:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 46 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
20th Jan, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 16

The Dawn Seeker says...

Well I posted, I hope it was a d20 roll I needed to make and that Jonathon's words are heeded on both sides. I would much rather neither my characters or that of the others die so soon after he has meet them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2016 - 1:04am

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2016 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

It appears that only Hunter needs to roll up a new character. Too bad that patrol didn't show up sooner, though.

20th Jan, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Those halflings must be at a high level considering I got an 18 and it only grazed him. I enjoyed it thanks for the game Falrun.

20th Jan, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 16 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

So wait, if anything did the bandits do involving Jonathon, it almost seemed that he played little role in this counter at all, with only a brief mention. Yet I guess I should be glad he is alive, though everyone losing all their belongings and clothes... Wait nevermind, reread the post and realize that the bandits didn't actually have the chance of doing such. A patrol came into view just in time.

Hmm, I guess just a few details left me confused though seems it has all been cleared up.
Glad it, mostly, worked out.
-

To Hunter, sorry to see that Jonathon won't have a chance of getting to know Thane.
Perhaps you could come back with another character?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jan, 2016 - 11:35pm

25th Jan, 2016 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

So I am gathering Thane is not coming back? He roleplayed the self centered thief really well.

25th Jan, 2016 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The Watcher from the Aether says...

It would appear that way. I haven't heard from him since that last post. But, should he decide to create a new character, he's more than welcome to join.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 16

The Dawn Seeker says...

Whether with Thane or a new character, I would like to see them consider still being a part of this if they wish. Though on why they haven't replied, perhaps RL has kept them away?
------------------

So I have a question, will torture be a common tactic in this party or was that just a one time thing? If they make it a habit, I may not be able to keep Jonathon with the party as he would personally see torture as distasteful or even uncouth, leaving him to question whether the party is of good character... Already he has his doubts.

Also, Dungeon Master, how will I be doing my spells? We never did get those decided. Do I just choose what spells I want Jonathon to know or would you need to roll randomly for them? With this, how many spells am I allowed to have?

25th Jan, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

The Arcane says...

Well I am not looking at torture as something going forward. The threat of offing someone we capture is fine. I am thinking of maybe more of arrest and bring back to the keep in the future. Also do we get our experience now or later?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.