Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 17 of 46

So I know I roll d20 for attack, and now d4 - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2016 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 46 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
25th Jan, 2016 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 17

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ah yes, your spells. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this. With this post I'm rolling the d4 that will give you the number of your spells. I'm also rolling 4 d100's, because that's the most you can get. So, depending on how many spells you get, divide each d100 by 45 and that will give you your spells.

I'll post experience in the next day or two. In any case, it will be before the characters are ready to leave the keep on their next foray.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 25th Jan, 2016 - 9:52pm

Dungeon Master Results:
  • Number of Spells on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • 1st spell on D100 (+0): 15 (1 roll)
  • 2nd spell on D100 (+0): 55 (1 roll)
  • 3rd spell on D100 (+0): 41 (1 roll)
  • 4th spell on D100 (+0): 32 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

That is alright, I should have perhaps brought it up more often and got around to asking sooner. Will this be for both zero and first level spells? That is, if I get any first level spells.

25th Jan, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry, I don't use zero level spells. Never got into the cantrip thing. It appears that you get 2 spells. Change Self and Identify.

And, based on your kit, you get to cast them as a second level bard, so that gives you one spell a day.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

25th Jan, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 17 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Aw, so the spells are chosen for me. I had a list of spells I would pick from as time went on. Change Self was admittingly one of the first two spells I would pick, the other being Phantasmal Force or Sleep. Also, looked through the Player's Handbook and realized there isn't any zero level spells. Whoops.

Hmm, given his spells he won't be much use in combat at all when it comes to magic. Really it seems all he can offer is his skill with a rapier if an enemy gets close... With this also talking or charming his way out of conflict.

One spell a day? Heh, definitely feeling the AD&D nostalgic when it comes to spellcasters. (Making a joke).

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2016 - 11:30pm

7th Feb, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

I'm about ready to create another character. This time I was waiting to get a gem so I have an advantage from the beginning.

I need some more to get the 15fp to create a new character so a bit more posting to do. Once created I will come in wherever, I can also wait til the party returns.

I may go strictly with a fighter still proficient with a bow. That should give me a few bonuses this time off of strength and dexterity right?

7th Feb, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

So, for a bow, you use the Dexterity advantage to hit but not for damage.

With the exception of the Composite bows. The Composite bows you can use either the Strength OR the Dexterity To Hit modifier, but you can also add your Strength damage to the attack, as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 17

Hunter, I think we can still work Thane back into the story if you want to keep that character verses creating a new one. The only catch is that you'll have to wait for a bit until the party is able to get to Thane.

Let me know your preference.

15th Feb, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

The Dawn Seeker says...

So I know I roll d20 for attack, and now d4 for damage, are there any bonuses I add to the rolls that I have missed? Probably should have asked this earlier.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.