Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 11 of 46

Interesting read. Actually it depends on the - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2015 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 46 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
4th Nov, 2015 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 11

The Watcher from the Aether says...

It looks like Delgar may be right. When you roll your 'hear noise', roll a straight d100 and you have to get a result of your score or less to be successful. When there's actually something to hear, I'll pay closer attention to it.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Right, you're correct, I'm mixing it up treating it like a bonus rather than the number I need to receive which is why I ending up asking about it in the first place. Thanks for pointing that out.

5th Nov, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Just so you know, today's map is a little more 'creative' than usual. That's due to the fact that I edited it at work instead of on my home computer. Please ignore anything that looks odd. There is no meaning or reason for it.

6th Nov, 2015 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 11 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

I forgot to upload the map. It's there now. Just remember to refresh to get the latest version.

6th Nov, 2015 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

I see you are doing that from work also I like seeing someone just as productive as me during a work day. TBH When I get the email that someone has posted it breaks the stress and grind of my job for a few minutes Thanks a bunch! smile.gif

6th Nov, 2015 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Well, I can't use the 'doing it from work' excuse too much. Sometimes I just suck at 'Paint'. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2015 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 11

Elf Bowman says...

Just a heads up mostly for the party Thane is up. Check this out, The Split: Sharing The Loot, see I'm not the only one that thinks that the character that does more should be entitled to more that is usually the case with the thief too. wink.gif

12th Nov, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Ignoble says...

Interesting read. Actually it depends on the character I play. Oberon was not necessarily greedy, but he didn't trust Thane, and certainly would never believe some thief could be the equal of a dwarven war axe.

Ilthin on the other hand would want to base the treasure on the work performed, so Thane would be getting the lion's share at this point.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.