Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 13 of 46

Your character looks good so far. Just need - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2016 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 46 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
10th Jan, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 13

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You get max HP at 1st, so you have 6hp.

You roll for starting gp. Bards roll 2d6 and multiply it by 10.

You start out with 2 weapon proficiencies and 3 non-weapon proficiencies. This would be modified by your INT based on additional languages known, so 15 INT gives you 4 additional proficiency slots. I allow you to use these as you wish, you can either take them as additional weapon proficiencies or non-weapon.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

One other question, do we have to take the cost of clothes out of our starting wealth? Also, would you allow a pocketwatch and how much would it be?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2016 - 2:45pm

10th Jan, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You start with clothes. You would have to pay only if you wanted to purchase additional clothing or special clothing.

As far as pocket watches, that kind of technology or workmanship really isn't developed in this world.

10th Jan, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 13 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Name: Jonathon the Storyteller
Race: Human
Alignment: TN (Good Tendencies)
Level: 1
Strength: 10, Dexterity: 13, Constitution: 12, Intelligence: 15, Wisdom: 14, Charisma: 18
Weapon Proficiencies: Dagger, Rapier
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: Ancient History, Religion, Languages (Ancient & modern), Navigation, Reading/Writing, Etiquette, Musical Instrument, Spellcraft, Survival, Oratory.
HP: 6
AC: 10

Weapons: Dagger, Rapier

Starting Wealth: 90g (2d6: 6, 3 x 10)
Equipment: Scabbard (4gp), Backpack (2gp), Small Belt Pouch (7sp), Musical Instrument (10gp), Rope 50ft (1gp), Torches x10 (1sp), Writing ink (8gp), Papyrus x10 (8gp), Flint and Steel (5sp), Provisions/Week (10gp), Waterskin (8 sp), Rapier (15gp), Leather Armour (5gp), Dagger (2gp), Cloak (8sp)
Total: 67 gp, 9sp

Maybe a empty tome/notebook worth 15 or 20gp, with like 50 pages? One the pocketwatch... I see, sighs. I guess that I should have expected that.

Also, though I understand that such would need to come later and with agreement between players I would like offer the idea of Jonathon taking the status of lieutenant. It is a role I feel he could excel at.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2016 - 3:51pm

10th Jan, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Being some what good my character was having issues with how the torture got out of hand so quickly and wasn't sure if this was the right people to be adventuring with

10th Jan, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Thomaslee: That would be something you'd have to take up with the adventuring party.

Delgar: From an actions perspective, I'm not one to jump in and say what a party member can or cannot do. If you don't like what's going on, jump in and do something about it. The only other thing that I can say is that actions do have consequences, one way or the other.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 13

The Dawn Seeker says...

That is assumed, I just wasn't sure if it would need to be I.C., O.O.C., or both.

So is my character good?

What of having a tome or notebook? It could allow for a good excuse for more obscure details to be remembered, as Jonathon noted it down for later use. Could also be useful for putting information together and figuring out puzzles.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2016 - 4:22pm

10th Jan, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Your character looks good so far. Just need you to fill out the combat stats for HP, AC, and THAC0 as well as your thieving skills.

Yes, your character can have a tome that he was given by his mentor for notes and historical recordings.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.