Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 126 of 533

Delgar just keeps an eye out watching the - Page 126 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2016 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
3rd Feb, 2016 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 126

The Dawn Seeker says...

"If memory serves," Jonathon would say considering and frowning as he though of his own blade, "Skeletons are most susceptible to weapons that can break or shatter bones such as a club or mace more then one with a bladed edge." This came from having some understanding of different undead himself, though he wondered if the party may know this as well.

Walking over to her, the storyteller would offer a smile of encouragement to Ilthin, his hand briefly touching her shoulder as he says, "Don't worry, we won't force you to put yourself in harms way. I would even be welling to protect you with my own blade or a even stone if I had to." That last part was meant more as a lighthearted joke, not actually meaning he would use a rock.
Out of Character: Do I need to make a Religion check for such information, or am I fine with him knowing such?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Feb, 2016 - 10:47pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will look at the rock and see if he can move it by himself again. If he can get it open then maybe we can use the rod to wedge it in place.

4th Feb, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Any common creatures, such as goblins, orcs, zombies, skeletons, ogres, trolls, bugbears, etc..., I would assume most adventuring types have knowledge of through bar stories, childhood stories, or through casual conversation. Even some of the more uncommon creatures will have some legend around them such as the legendary story of when Prince Valiant took on the creatures from the abyss and was defeated because his normal long sword had no effect on their demonic hides.

Jess appears to soften a bit at Jonathon's words, but responds with, "It's not like I can't take care of myself. It's just that last time it was a little overwhelming coming from being a bar maid at the One Eyed Cat" (That's the name of the tavern at the keep). "The problem is that once I went back to serving at the tavern, I kind of missed the rush of the adventure. But I'm still a little concerned about getting killed. I mean, I haven't even begun to live, yet." You can see the concern in her eyes and can understand her point of view as you can easily see she's a young lady of no more than 16 years old.

Meanwhile, Drethen puts his shoulder into it, but is unable to get the stone door to budge.

Ardo is able to find a decent sized rock that just might work to help leverage the stone door open.

Out of Character: : I'll give the character using the rock/lever method a bonus of 20% on their Bend Bars/Lift Gates roll to open the door.

Currently the party consists of Ardo, Drethen, Delgar, Jonathon, and Jess.

4th Feb, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 126 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo motions for Drethen to get ready to swing and protect him as he will give the first try at the door. "If it goes like last time the Skeletons will not move if we do not enter the door way. If something in there rushes out I am dropping the door back down and swinging. Once we have it open we can formulate a plan going forward."

Ardo Results:
  • Open Doors on D100 (+0): 62 (1 roll)

7th Feb, 2016 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I believe the yearning for adventure is within all of us," Jonathon would say after some thought, consider the young girl's words, before smiling and continuing, "The difference though for many is the fear of what such may bring."

Thinking back to when the storyteller first started on the path he was on, not much older then Jess herself, and the dangers he had faced before offering, "The choice is ultimately up to you, as worry for you safety and even life is understandable, though we could use your help and it is not like you wouldn't have the protection of allies."

He would offer a warm smile, before taking the young girl's hand and giving it a brief kiss, "Adventure or safety, sometimes this very question is what gives rise to the greatest of heroes and adventurers. Whatever you choose, I would support your choice."

7th Feb, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo puts his best effort into trying to pry the door open, but is unable to get it to budge.

In the attempt, the rock and the pole hold up, so it is still available if somebody else would like to give it a try.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 126

Drethen will give it a try using the bar and the rock with his greater strength he feels he could do it. After all he did open it once without the aid of a pry bar.

7th Feb, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 126

The Mysterious says...

Delgar just keeps an eye out watching the parties back he will load a sling Bullitt just in case something tries to sneak up or if they get door open.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.