Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134 of 533

"I can take care of your wounds Hunter - Page 134 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2016 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Mar, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134

The Arcane says...

Ardo bows his head for a moment and sends a pray Bleredd in his dead companions name. "Well meet bowman, it seems this was your lucky day, we came in here looking for a friend who had been a captive and we ran into you. I am about to take my dead friend back and bury him at the town, you can follow us back to the exit we have discovered just down that cavern if you want and we can acquaint ourselves with each other on road. I for one do not want to stay inside this place for someone who can command well over 20 undead creatures here plus another 20 that we took care of at the exit is more than I can handle at this time. Besides now we know how to enter this place we can back when we are better prepared"

With that Ardo wraps Thane up in his cloak making sure all of his equipment is firmly attached and motions for Delgar to give him a hand carrying Thane out.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"I am Hunter, who is this Thane fellow that you should come back all the way here and risk so much to get him?"

Looking for arrows to put back in his quiver he continues.

"Good thing though or I might have been zombie dinner."

Using his natural instincts and perception Hunter searches the immediate room.

Out of Character: A reminder about the special rolls. I also get a special on search.

Hunter Results:
  • Search on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

4th Mar, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Thane was our companion in the endevour of cleaning up this valley. He was taken captive a short while ago, after getting some reinforcements we made our way back to search for him. Just by dumb luck or divine intervention a doorway we had discovered earlier lead us into this complex and ensuing battle with the undead. I might have not always agreed or gotten along with Thane, but I will never leave a companion behind if I am still breathing and baring that I will seek some revenge for them if I cannot help rescue them."

4th Mar, 2016 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 134 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Well that's good to know… " says Hunter as he eyes the man. "And you are? What is your profession?"

4th Mar, 2016 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Good to see a new face," Jonathon says with a smile, before bowing and introducing himself, "I am Jonathon Wilder, fairly new myself to this merry band of adventurers."

The storyteller was a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to cause much damage, but was still glad everything worked out. Zombies could be quite troublesome, especially without the right weapon or magic to take them out.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen will introduce himself, "I am Drethen I am a fighter and of late a rekiller of undead. I agree that taking Thanes body back to town is the best thing we can do right now. We have eliminated some of the undead here but it seems to me there is more here that we have yet to find. Plus the halfings are here about some where with those two evil clerics."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 134

Elf Bowman says...

"Two clerics? Halflings? How many of them?" Says Hunter as he tries to understand what is happening. He only notices his wounds now and asks, "Is there a healer among you?"

5th Mar, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 134

The Arcane says...

"I can take care of your wounds Hunter for I am a cleric of Blerred. My name is to long to care to say so I go by the name Ardo. As for our story, I will tell you once we get out of here. For if we bump into those clerics again I fear we will all become sacrifices. Drethen I will also heal your wounds at the same time. If someone can check those dead bodies for any holy symbols I would like to do some research when we get back to town to see if anyone knows what god they worship."

Ardo Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds Hunt on D8 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Cure Light Wound Dret on D8 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.