Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 139 of 533

Drethen just replaces his used arrows and - Page 139 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2016 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Mar, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 139

The Mysterious says...

I believe we are just here to take of [Thane] and we will be heading back out to the caves. We had just gotten there when we found you and recovered [Thane's] body.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2016 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : I don't require any special training or cost for going up a level. My philosophy is that the character trains based on actual adventuring experience. I've updated the caves map with names of what was in each cave. The troll cave isn't on the map as it's hidden in the woods, but I put the name out there, anyway, to show where the cave is.

11th Mar, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"OK" says Hunter. While waiting he heads to the tavern to have a mug of ale and take in some of the conversation.

12th Mar, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 139 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter raises his hand making a gesture at one of the wenches to visit him. "Im thirsty, bring me a mug of your best ale and a turkey leg with potatoes. I will also have a cut of bread and cheese while I wait if you please.... "

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 12th Mar, 2016 - 5:36pm

12th Mar, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Hunter after you have lunch I will meet you and everyone else by the gates, I am going to replace a broken warhammer and maybe pick up a mace. See you there."

12th Mar, 2016 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Though the weapon is not my style, I think that I'll pick up a mace as well," Jonathon would say, in agreement of what Ardo had planned. He had not considered he would be fighting undead.

If he could, the storyteller would like to find a fellow user of the arcane to acquire a couple of spells from, finding his current ability lacking in such. At least that the challages so far seemed to have little use for his current ability.

Out of Character: Is there a chance Jonathon might be able to find a wizard that he could purchase and subscribe a couple of spells from, and what would be the cost?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 139

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter acknowledges Ardo's request with a salute. He watches the wench go around the tavern and how she intermingles with the customers. At the same time Hunter is trying to pick up any worthwhile conversations from the tables.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 139

Drethen just replaces his used arrows and then get ready to head back out. He waits with Ardo at the main gate.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.