Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 140 of 533

"I ate, I made sure of that," Jonathon - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2016 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Mar, 2016 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 140

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter doesn't pick up on anything interesting being discussed in the tavern. Either nothing more interesting than the day's prices is going on, or people are more careful about what they discuss in an open tavern.

The serving maid brings Hunter the requested food and drink without too much extra chatter. The lunch hour is one of their busiest times, so she's trying to get around and fulfill everybody's orders as quickly as she can.

Ardo is able to intern Thane's body at no charge. The clerics in the chapel are well aware of the good the party has been doing in the area and take care of all the ceremonies as a thank you to the group.

The rest of the party doesn't find any issues with getting the goods and materials that they're looking for.

If that's the total of it, the party should be ready to head back out at about 1:30 in the afternoon.

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter eats well, he wants to be strong for his new journey but he did find it odd that the others seemed to be fasting. He asks the wench for the cost and then heads out to meet the others.

14th Mar, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

On the way to the meeting spot Hunter notices he is 'early'. "Boy this new group isn't as timely as I was expecting, maybe all that fasting has slowed them down." Hunter does some practice shots in the mean time to ensure he is up to the mark.

14th Mar, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 140 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo waves to Hunter as he is snacking on some nuts, raisins and drinking from his waterskin as he sees him approaching. "Well met Hunter, I see you are ready to depart. Drethen and I were just chatting about the weather and some ideas for approaching the Valley with the caves in it. I was thinking of only taking the main path for a bit then leaving it and trekking through the forest to bypass the highwaymen and halflings. Do either of you have any suggestions or ideas?"

15th Mar, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"I am good with the main path for a bit as we can be prey for anyone hiding in the forest or bushes."

Shifting the subject he says, "So your friends… will they be here soon?"

15th Mar, 2016 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon had headed to the local guild seeing if he could purchase access to a couple of spells to copy but found that he did not yet possess the funds for such a purchase. As such, with some frustration, he would head towards the party's meeting place.

On the way he would grab a bite to eat but make it there with relatively good time. The storyteller was a bit later but when he saw others waiting it showed that he had not been left behind.

"Greetings, sorry for my tardiness," Jonathon would say before continuing, "There was a few things I wanted to look into."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Mar, 2016 - 9:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 140

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter with a smile says, "Did you eat? Its the worst thing to go into battle with your stomach grumbling… makes you weak and easy to hit."

15th Mar, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I ate, I made sure of that," Jonathon would assure with a chuckle, explaining, "I had a nice meal just before coming here… part of the reason why I was late."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.