Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141 of 533

"Dark priests? What dark priests?" - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
15th Mar, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141

Elf Bowman says...

"Oh good, I know I can count on you in battle then instead of looking for rabbits in the forest." He chuckles back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Well now that we are all here lets head back and see what we can do this time. I think we need to explore a different cave than last time."

16th Mar, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Ah, good of you to join us."

Pointing at Ardo, "My friend here has a plan if that is what you're talking about. By the way, did.

16th Mar, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 141 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Seeing the man being unresponsive he openly says "So is this the group? Wasn't there one more? You rag tag bunch are very casual about rescuing this kidnapped girl. From what little I know about such crimes you have to act fast and move out quickly before the kidnappers get too far away or worst kill her."

16th Mar, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well, I will quickly run to Delgar's room and make sure he didn't fall asleep, give me 10 minutes, if I can't find him I will leave a note for him to catch up."

16th Mar, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"Ah, that will be good otherwise we've failed already in our mission." Hunter sits on a rock and takes a stem of grass in between his lips. He sighs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 141

The Dawn Seeker says...

"There may have been delays, or something that prevents them from being here," with a shrug, though of note was that there wasn't a smile on his face. Sighing he would add, "More, even if we did find her there is the chance we wouldn't be able to save her as we are now."

His expression growing somewhat grim he would add, "Those dark priests from before, they are powerful… And could kill us."

Jonathon would remove such an expression from his face quickly though with a shake of his head before smiling and saying, "We are the heroes though, are we not? Things will work out, either by our own smarts, luck, or the will of the powers above."

16th Mar, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

Elf Bowman says...

"Dark priests? What dark priests?" Hunter becomes somewhat worried but before he can get an explanation he blurts out, "Maybe we should recruit more so we are not few.... "

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.