Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142 of 533

Hunter observes the mace of the storyteller - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2016 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Mar, 2016 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142

The Mysterious says...

Yes delgar had over slept with all that had happened the last few days it felt normal to just sleep peacefully for a change but with ardos knocking at his room that all came to an end and he was snapped back to realty he quickly readies his supplies and heads off with ardo to meet the rest of the group.

Out of character sorry guys the subscription thing was blocked on my end I've fixed that so I se when you guys post again.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I had been ambushed by bandits earlier, ones that seem to be working with a couple of dark priests," Jonathon would explain, looking to Hunter, "I was saved by the party you seem me with now."

"Admitting, this same party had done some torturing before hand which left us in a far bit of trouble while making our escape," he would sigh before continuing, "The priests and bandits could have killed us. I tried to push for a diplomatic solution but battle still broke out… We lost one of the party."

"It was the one we buried, though we had to find him first since the dark priests decided they wanted to use him in a ritual" he would finish.

Out of Character: Glad you could join us.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Mar, 2016 - 5:04pm

16th Mar, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Strange… and you think these dark priests somehow have something to do with the kidnapped girl?"

Hunter nods at Delgar as he approaches.

16th Mar, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 142 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"There is a good possibility, though I also hope not," Jonathon would offer with a look of consideration, though he made an effort to keep a look of confidence and a smile, "If we are lucky we will find the girl without having to meet the priests."

"You know finding help could be of benefit," he would say with an approving nod before point out, "Though many wouldn't be willing without a cost. That and there is the question of who we can trust, the one who asked for our aid seemed most afriad of others finding out he went looking for help."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Mar, 2016 - 5:42pm

16th Mar, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well with Jess's help and Hunter joining us I feel more confident. We had meet the halflings and preists on there terms. Next meeting I am hoping it will be a surprise. The bandits are a scourge to this area and we put a large dent in them. With the careful planning once we get the caves we might be able to hit them with a surprise."
Out of Character: With that Ardo starts the journey to the cave area and if we meet no encounters right before the undead wording on the map I want to leave the road if we haven't been spotted and take the Right side forest and try to go all the way around and approach the caves from the north side of them unless someone else presents an idea.

16th Mar, 2016 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"Hmm, well I hope we can hit and shoot just right to get past any enemies we might encounter along the way. Shall we get going then?" he looks at the one holding the map, "To where should we go now?"

Out of Character: If you put o o c without the spaces in between you will get the same out of character effect without having to type it out. wink.gif Same with in character: I c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Well with a mace, I should be able to better help with undead without wasting a torch," patting his pack for emphasis, glad he had at least been able to get that.

"Led the way, I have no complaints," for now the storyteller would allow another to lead, feeling that perhaps any ideas he had could wait for if the current failed.

16th Mar, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter observes the mace of the storyteller and nods an acknowledgement of it. He sighs and then starts to move forward hoping the rest make a more hasty effort as he visualizes the girl in his mind.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.