Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 143 of 533

Ardo looks at Hunter, Drethen, Delgar, Jonathon - Page 143 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2016 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 143

"Lead on I am good with any plan. I just want to kill things and look good afterwards." Drethen munches on some jerky as they head out.

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

When Hunter hears what Drethen says he raises his brow and looks left and right at the others to see if they hold the same opinion about this current mission.

He also becomes a bit confused as to why no one takes the lead outright. For himself he does not because he just joined in, so he says as pleasantly as possible, "In this group is there someone that takes the lead?"

17th Mar, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

With a sigh, yet also a chuckle, Jonathon would say, "I guess I could take the lead." With such he would start moving to where they all needed to go.

As they did the storyteller would offer, "For now let's go with Ardo's plan, though we should perhaps discuss a few others just in case. Such as who we might meet on the way, what we should do if we meet up with the bandits, those dark priests, or another threat."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Mar, 2016 - 1:22am

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 143 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen says, "I myself am new to this group. I joined with Ardo and Delgar so I would defer to them for now."

17th Mar, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Alright then, Ardo's plan it is… " Hunter follows Jonathon with the hope that this group doesn't get him lost. Along the way he looks left and right checking if anything might be coming.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master please don't forget Hunter's special Danger Sense ability.

17th Mar, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party heads out from the keep in the early afternoon. The sun is still shining high in the sky as it is just after its zenith.

There's a cool breeze blowing, but just enough to make it a comfortable walk down the dirt road.

It's late enough in the day that none of the merchant caravans are leaving the keep, anymore today, and early enough that any caravans arriving are still a couple of miles out leaving you on the road, by yourselves.

The trip is mostly uneventful up to the point that you discovered the zombies. At this point, Ardo leads the group off the road and into the woods to circle around the caves and approach them from the north.

While traveling through the woods, Hunter stops the party once or twice to listen to the sounds coming from around the caves but doesn't discover anything amiss. The only thing he can say is that as you approach the area of the caves, the sound dies down as birds and animals seem to be more scarce.

After about three hours of careful travel, the party approaches the caves from the north arriving above the cave to the west of the Kobold cave.

It is now approximately 4:30 in the afternoon with about two more hours before sunset.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2016 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 143

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at the cave and asks his new companions, "What do you want to do? I have the ability to see quite well in low light but if we have a thief who can hide in shadows perhaps he can snoop around the entrance?"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, there won't be a moment that Hunter isn't using his danger sense from hereon.

17th Mar, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 143

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Hunter, Drethen, Delgar, Jonathon and Jess as he is pointing to the cave entrances.
"I have been in 3 caves here, 1 there was a troll and some goblins. They quickly killed off 2 members of our band that I barely knew. We then had some success in the cave with the Kobalds cleaning them out quite quickly and without, same with the bandits cave. We had some problems with meeting them on the road though. So I do not feel the need to enter any of those caves again. The one thing I want to mention though is the bandits cave had a small lookout hole at the entrance so we have to be careful and stay out of the line of site. I am hoping to enter the cave opening right there." Ardo points to the cave that is close to the Kobalds but up and to the left of it.
"I am fine for entering the cave as the sun sets so we can not be seen doing it from any but a short distance but before we would have to light torches and lanterns to show the way in. As for party order, I am fine for being in the front with Drethen, I would suggest Delgar and Jess in the middle with Hunter and Jonathon in the rear. This leaves a fighter both at the front and the back just incase we get ambushed from behind." Ardo motions to Drethen and Hunter when he says fighters.

"So I am going in with 2 heal spells left today. If anyone is wounded and needs another now We can camp in the forest tonight and go in fresh, though I would like to start exploring that cave and trying to find the Barrel makers daughter. Now before we get to an encounter, I do not expect any of the creatures here to give us mercy, so don't hand it out. Though if we get to an encounter where we will have todo some talking, who wants to be the voice of the party? I am fine talking but if I am to be the plan maker since no one has stepped forward with ideas, I would rather not be the voice. Also I am more of a plan by group where everyone has a vote and majority rules if we have 2 plans to decide between. If it ends up being a tie though for time sake my vote will count as an extra vote until we are out of danger and can take more time to assess the situation."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.