Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 16 of 533

Jess opens the door. It swings outward towards - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2015 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2015 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 16

Gervase agrees with Rethal's and suggests that Aseneth also carries the treasure. "Let's investigate up the stairs. Don't forget the tripwire - do you think we should cut it, in case we need to flee back this way later?"

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2015 - 9:37am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Jess's eyes light up. "I'll do it Mr. Rethal! I'll be happy to carry the treasure!", she says in an excited whisper.

Aseneth looks at Jess with one eyebrow raised with something of an, "Are you kidding me?" Look. "I'll help, but I'm really more interested in finding the whereabouts of this cult, if it even exists."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Jess while you would make a great person to carry the treasure I would rather you no be weighed down or jingling with sounds of coins as you are sneaking about searching out traps. We need you to be quick of foot and light on you feet."

12th Aug, 2015 - 8:43am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 16 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Jess's face drops. Looking at the floor she says, "Okay Mr. Rethal. If you say so."

When everybody is ready, she leads the party up the stairs, carefully avoiding the trip wire.

The stairs at the back of the guard chamber lead up to a landing, then take a sharp turn to the right before leveling out in a short corridor that ends in a door.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2015 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Rethal will ready his bow and arrow as Jess checks out the door for any traps. Once we know there are no traps and everyone is ready have Jess open the door and jump back behind us for cover.

14th Aug, 2015 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Jess searches the area and finds nothing. She checks the door and it's unlocked. Looking back at the party she says, "Okay, is everybody ready?"

Aseneth says, "I don't know about you all, but this smells like a trap to me." She moves behind Rethal and readies a spell. "I'm ready when everybody else is."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 16

With bow ready Rethal nods to Jess to open the door and get back behind us. Rethal will be ready to fire at anything that comes at us.

15th Aug, 2015 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Jess opens the door. It swings outward towards your party so Jess stays behind the door and uses that as a shield to avoid anything in the room that might come charging.

The room is 50' deep (To the west) and is 20' wide for the first 30', opening up to 30' wide, to the north side of the room, for the last 20'. There appears to be a door on the north side of the far wall.

This sizable chamber is largely bare, as all the furnishings seems to have been piled against the far wall. You can just make out the top of a closed door on the far right corner, almost hidden behind the clutter of boxes, barrels, smashed furniture, and loose debris stacked in front of it. A few heaps of cloths and furs in the middle of the room seem to serve as nests or beds for the large humanoids who were waiting for you, weapons at the ready. They attack!

Two hobgoblins at the far end of the room fire longbows at the same time that Rethal is able to let his arrows fly. Rethal's first shot skips of the stone wall between the two hobgoblins. His second shot, however, takes one of the hobgoblins square in the chest, killing him, at the same time the hobgoblin lets his second shot go.

The first hobgoblin fires two arrows at Gervase who is surprised. The first arrow whistled past his arm but the second landed solidly in his shoulder (6hp), taking him down to the floor.

The second hobgoblin takes a bead on Oberon, also was caught by surprise. The first arrow strikes Oberon squarely in the chest ([Critical Hit] with second att also hitting, total 9hp) and the second taking him in the left thigh (4hp), dropping him to the ground as well.

Aseneth, while still hiding behind Rethal, mutters an incantation while waving her hands and spreading a fine sand out before her. As she finishes, the remaining hobgoblin's eyes roll up in its head as it falls back and hits the floor. Rethal, Aseneth, and Jess all hear two more bodies hitting the stone floor, one from each side of the door.

(Gervase is at 0hp while Oberon is at -1.)

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 15th Aug, 2015 - 8:00pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.