Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158 of 533

"I am all for the hidden cave first. - Page 158 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2016 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Apr, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158

The Arcane says...

Ardo pulls out the map and leans over to Jess. "Could you ask about if they know what resides in the caves we have not explored. Also do they know of any back entrances or secret entrances like we found for the cave we rescued Hunter from? "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will ask them if they know of the halflings and to be able to get past them too?

7th Apr, 2016 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

In response to Hunter's query, the female humanoid responds, "Skills? We are a tribe of 7' tall Bugbears. I'm afraid the only skill we have is in swinging a club. My father and I being the exceptions, but we are needed to ensure our tribe's survival."

On a side note, when asked about the other caves, the only one that they can give any information about is the cave of the evil priests. You've cleared all of the other caves that they would know anything about. Also, the only thing that they can tell you about the cave of the evil priests is its location. They've never been in it and don't have a good idea of numbers or forces in the cave.

8th Apr, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 158 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter thanks the two seeing that the others don't seem to have any other questions he turns to them, "Alright, so shall we go then?"

He looks at the hosts and says, "Please tell your warriors to follow us and to follow our instructions as though it came from you."

Hunter asks, if they can stay there the night so they can attack the cave fresh in the morning.

Out of Character: If they allow it then early, before sunrise he will encourage everyone to follow so they can have an advantage and see better without the light.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Setting out in the predawn works for me too. Surprise can help a lot. I just hope that we can surprise them as that will help us a lot."

9th Apr, 2016 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The Bugbears agree to your request. In truth, they seem happy to have the extra hands for the night.

Since your party would probably feel a little uncomfortable in the common room with the rest of the Bugbears, the leaders offer to let you stay in the guard room where you first encountered the three guards.

The female shamen that you had been speaking with re-casts her Wyvern Watch spell on the entrance of the cave for additional security.

The rest of the evening goes by without incident and the party is refreshed and ready to take on the next challenge.

The only other information the Bugbears are able to provide is that they inform you of one other cave that is hidden by trees. This cave is at the bottom of the valley, below the evil priest's cave, and is the source for The Goblinwater river.

As the party is assembling, three large Bugbears join you as you make ready to leave.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 9th Apr, 2016 - 11:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter thanks them for their hospitality. Upon seeing the shaman cast her spell he asks of her, "Can you make any of our weapons more powerful?"

He talks with the Bugbears that joins the party to get an idea of their strengths and weaknesses. He looks at their instruments, armor, etc.

Turning to the party he asks, "What do you think, should we check out that hidden cave first or go straight to the cave of the priests?"

9th Apr, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 158

The Arcane says...

"I am all for the hidden cave first. I am hoping we can find another way to sneak into that priests cave. Today I will have a full allotment of heal spells."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.