Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169 of 533

Hunter curses the fact that he could barely - Page 169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2016 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Apr, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I thought it was just there so it would be just extending my hand rather than attacking hence I didn't roll but I'll correct that now. Although I don't know the damage for it so just the attack rolls.

Hunter Results:
  • Attack with torch on D20 (+0): 9, 16 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2016 - 6:07am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon would seek more determinedly to get rid of what he had before thought was a cloth, though now realizing it was a creature. He would use his rapier to attack and inflict wounds upon the creature.

Out of Character: Hopefully I got the dice rolling correct, I fear I may have messed up.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st May, 2016 - 6:11am

Gabriel Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 7 (1 roll)

1st May, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The creature's hide is tougher than expected making it necessary to put some effort into the attack. It also doesn't seem to have a back, as most would define it, and seems to be able to sense, if not outright see the attacks coming at it and able to make small adjustments to the pressure it's putting on the bugbear captive in order to make it harder to hit, as well.

All though it seems to have taken quite a beating, reacting to Drethen's and Ardo's (NPC attacks as he stated he's currently busy) attacks which seem to have damaged it, it's still putting pressure on the bugbear. Judging by the amount of struggling coming from the bugbear, it would seem that the captive creature doesn't have much time left before passing into the great beyond.

The remaining two bugbear's attacks seemed to have no effect and Jess' arrows flew wide of their mark.

1st May, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 169 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo decides it is time to take a drastic measure and use something that was explained to him in the sanctuary. "Bleredd, with your might cause this creature to perish!."

Ardo Results:
  • Cause light wounds on D8 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Attack roll if needed on D20 (+0): 15, 20, 13, 9 (4 rolls)

1st May, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

The storyteller would press even harder, cutting and stabbing with his blade as he worked to break the bugbear lose. As he does, Jonathon tries to take a closer look to see if he could figure out what the creature is as well listen to see if it was making any sounds.

Out of Character: I may know what it is, but I can't be certain. And even if I guess right that doesn't mean my character knows.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st May, 2016 - 3:03pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 2nd May, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen keeps attacking wanting to save the bugbear companion. He does not let up on the attacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 169

The Watcher from the Aether says...

With Jonathon's and Drethen's attacks, the creature lets loose of the bugbear and lies flopping in its death throws on the ground. The bugbear falls from the creature's grasp gasping for air and appears to be a shade of blue that you've never quite seen before.

You can tell that the creature is a Lurger Above now that you can get a good look at its remains and the bugbear seems to recover after a minute or so of catching its breath.

2nd May, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 169

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter curses the fact that he could barely afford a hand weapon. He goes over to the bugbear who was blue and asks if he is alright. "Let's give him a minute… " says Hunter as he looks around. Then seeing the lurger moving about still he says openly, "Someone going to finish it off?"

After a bit he gets his bow ready, uses his vision and waits for the party's move.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.