Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182 of 533

Ardo looks at Drethen, then the dead fighter, - Page 182 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182

Drethen keeps pushing the attack hoping to end this fighters life so that we can continue our exploration.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2016 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Jess, Hunter and Jonathon and says it low enough that the enemy fighter wound not hear. "Jonathon, I am going to get Jess to tell that wounded bugbear to step back so I can stop that bleeding from killing him. Jonathon can you step into the breach for a few moments while I try first aid and bind his wounds. Hunter can you cover me while I tend to the wounds. Once that is done Jonathon I will switch with you on the front lines."

Out of character: If my first aid roll does not work, I will then use my last cure light to keep the bug bear alive.

Edited for spelling.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 1st Jun, 2016 - 2:41pm

Ardo Results:
  • First aid roll on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Close combat rolls on D20 (+0): 1, 10, 10, 16, 14, 3 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 2, 2, 6, 4, 5, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Final cure light wound on D8 (+0): 7 (1 rolls)

1st Jun, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Math was never my best subject but I will run with what Falrun says and get Hunter to keep shooting with his usual modifiers adjusted to what you feel happens in game of course.

Hunter Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 19, 13, 22, 9 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 9, 5, 8, 7 (4 rolls)

1st Jun, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 182 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon would nod his agreement saying softly, "Of course, as you need me." He would prepare himself to switch with the bugbear and attack.

Gabriel Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 12, 4, 13, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 3, 2, 2, 2 (4 rolls)

2nd Jun, 2016 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen lets loose a flurry if attacks but the fighter is able to block each one, but Drethen can tell that the man is slowing either from starting to tire or from being overwhelmed by the party. Even though he's starting to succumb, Drethen can see a look of resignation on the man's face, possibly even contentment.

Ardo tends to the bugbear's wound. Even though he's able to bind and patch the wound, it continues to bleed. The only thing that Ardo can determine is that the blade that made the wound must be magical because the bleeding should have stopped.

In the confusion, Hunter is able to get off two shots. The fighter sees them coming and is able to duck his head to the left and to the right. Both arrows hit, but the fighter is able to avoid a direct hit by his evasive maneuvers.

However, while avoiding a killing hit from Hunter's arrows, he was unaware of Jess' arrow that catches him directly between the eyes. The fighter stands for a moment with a look of surprise on his face. Then his eyes roll up into his head as he falls limply to the floor.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is amazed by the kind of combat skill this man had. He comments, "If this is what we are up against then we are doomed."

Hunter glances at the bug bear and asks, "See if the bleeding has stopped now that the man is dead." Hunter then searches the man first and then the rest of the room for any kind of potion or 'cure'. At the same time he checks for whatever is interesting or unusual.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 182

Drethen looks at the sword the fighter had. If it is magical he would express interest in having it for himself as it is a long sword. The armor and shield should go to anyone who can use it.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 2nd Jun, 2016 - 6:44pm

2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 182

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Drethen, then the dead fighter, the the dying Bug Bear. "Everyone get inside this room and close that door now. This Bugbear is going to die unless we can stop the bleeding. I would love some help in trying to stop the bleeding. Seems I am out of cure spells. I do have first Aid maybe with out the noise and stress I can stop the bleeding. Does anyone else have first aid and can help? My last resort is to maybe burn that wound closed, might kill him might save him. First I want to try bandages, tourniquites and pressure. Someone see if there is a fireplace in this room and start it up just in case this doesn't work. As for loot, Drethen strip his body, Jess unless you have first aid,give this room a good search with Delgar and find anything of value and pack it up. Once we are done here we are taking off either through that back entrance or the front and getting back to the Bug Bears cave for a night of rest and rethinking this venture."

Out of Character: If the first aid doesn't work and my spell didn't I will try heating up metal and searing the wound closed.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.