Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 184 of 533

Ardo looks at Jonathon "Well I wish you - Page 184 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2016 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Jun, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 184

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter ponders the avalanche of events that transpired in the last 24 hours. He asks himself, "Why didn't we explore more of that cave before leaving for the Bugbears, oh yeah life and limb needs rescuing.... " He looks at his companions and says, "So how will we divide this, I need a hand weapon?"

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2016 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo thanks the Bug Bear for the healing then turns to the group and says. “All life that is helping is valuable to me. Also I was walking wounded and with no healing spells left going forward I feared for this group’s safety after that fight. What I see here is we have 3 options, we can book it back to town waste an afternoon resupplying and maybe getting these identified and see if they are cursed then figure out how to divide them in town. “ Taking a small break Ardo looks to see if anyone expresses immediate interest in that plan. After a few seconds he starts speaking again.
“Option 2 is we do nothing with them but head back to the back entrance of that cave and enter that and hope to clear them out with another incursion into that cave now. Option 3 We buck luck and divide the magic items now and it is up to the owner if they think them cursed or not and to use. Once back to town we find out the values of those items and everything is made equal with money and gems to the people who had received less value in magic items.”
Ardo takes a deep breath and then begins on how to divide the magic item. “Now with how to divide the items up there is really 2 ways by need or by luck. I am all for dividing by need. Seeing the wounds that sword made I want a frontline fighter carrying it rather than someone behind the line. Nothing against you Delgar but I do not see the need for a spell caster to have that weapon. Now for the Armor, we would not want a thief or tracker to have it because it would stop them from being stealthy when they need to be. I am talking to long though now I require the thoughts of you Drethen, Hunter and Jonathon, what is our next move.”

Out of Character : Can we also get our experience for those encounters as I will be close to 3rd level and the extra hit points will be well served biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 6th Jun, 2016 - 6:56pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think we head back to town to find out what we have and then decide how to split it up. We tell the bug bears we will back the next day to once again go into the evil clerics cave with them to help them out. The more we have to help us out equipment wise the better we will do.

7th Jun, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 184 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: "If we head back to town getting these items identified will not be cheap, do you have the gold for it?"

7th Jun, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I am sure the 100 platinum and gemstones will cover the cost. If not I still have funds with the church to help cover. Are you for heading back to town Hunter?"

7th Jun, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

In Character: "Alright then… let's head back to town, and let's not forget that I need a good melee weapon so some coin in my pocket will be good when you start to share up."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 184

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Actually, if it is alright with each of you," Jonathon would say having stayed silent up to this point, "I may need to ask that you find another to finished this adventure with you once we reach the keep… As I cannot continue."

It would seem perhaps the storyteller had spend some time thinking on this, as nd had made up his mind, "You can do with as you wish with my share, whatever seems appropriate."

Offering a nod to each, and eyes not meeting theirs, "My apologies."

7th Jun, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 184

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Jonathon "Well I wish you well in the future. Too bad this life was not for you." Ardo looking at his 2 other companions. "I guess it is off to the keep and go over the spoils and divide them up and then come back here."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.