Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 187 of 533

Ardo: Splash damage from Holy Water is 2hp - Page 187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2016 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 187

Drethen will put the armor on and the shield. Hunter would you like my current armor and shield to help you?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: What kind of armor did you have on? I checked your character sheet but it looks like you've already added in the black plate, etc.

10th Jun, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Out of Character: After buying some berries for my spells I also want to visit the local cleric and see if I can purchase a few vials of Holy Water or strike a deal. Also going forward I will have 3 Cure Light Wounds, 1 Protection from Evil and my 2nd levels will be 2 Silence and a Hold Person.

10th Jun, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 187 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The mage at the merchant's guild replies to Hunter that they have no goods for sale. If he's looking for a cloak, he'll have to take what's available at the general store and those aren't anything special.

If Ardo visits the chapel, he finds that he can purchase up to four vials of Holy Water for 50gp, each.

10th Jun, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: How many undead would be affected by a thrown vial of holy water?

Ardo Results:
  • Berries on D4 (+0): 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hunter I had bronze plate mail and a medium shield I believe that is a 4 AC with just the bronze plate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 187

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: That would be nice but I think ti would not fit my ideal of nimble archer? How does that affect Hunter GM or if it doesn't I do not mind taking it.

In Character: Hunter does not believe the Mage has nothing for sale but he nods and moves to the other part of town where he can inquire after a dark cloak good enough for hiding.

11th Jun, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 187

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo: Splash damage from Holy Water is 2hp and would effect every creature in a 5' radius.

Hunter: Since your character is a fighter, your armor doesn't have that big of an effect. The way I see it, since he is a fighter, he's practiced his style of combat to the point that any allowed armor isn't going to be that much of a hindrance.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.