Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 191 of 533

The young man would offer a nod to Hunter - Page 191 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Jun, 2016 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 191

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter wonders what's the sudden interest in this stranger and instead answers it with a question, "What's it to you?"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, anti-venom / healing potions, any available (Cost)?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

The stranger would bow his head, before replying with a somewhat sheepish smile because of the suspicion the elf's question seemed to suggest, "My name is Gabriel, I am a simply one passing by who heard of the attacks by bandits and wish to help put a stop to such. From the talk around he keep, you and your companions seem to be the only ones making a difference."

The young man seemed ready and able, his demeanor and tone confirming his honest intent. Those bronze eyes steady and clear as he looked straight into those of the elf, before he smiles and add as he turns to the others, "Please, let me aid you and help makes live even a little safer for those here."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jun, 2016 - 1:15pm

19th Jun, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Interesting… well I hope you can hold your own and don't get us into any trouble. I don't have any issues but can't say for these… " he points to the rest of the party.

19th Jun, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 191 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Jess and Delgar gather and appear to be ready to go, as well.

Delgar responds to Hunter, "I saw that the merchant's guild was selling a handful of healing potions for about 100gp each. I didn't see any Neutralize Poison potions."

19th Jun, 2016 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well met Gabriel, you are welcome to join us on the road while we find out more about each other. I am Ardo a cleric of Bleredd."

19th Jun, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"Thanks Delgar… " Hunter runs quick to get a healing potion for his last 100 gps, he then returns sweating from the run. "OK, let's get outta here now we have some evil priests that need to attend their own funerals" Hunter smirks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 191

Drethen nods his head at the new comer. "I am Drethen. Welcome to the party."

20th Jun, 2016 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 191

The Dawn Seeker says...

The young man would offer a nod to Hunter and the others, before focusing on Ardo saying, "There are many where I live who worship Bleredd, though given how it is an old mining town such is to be expected." He chuckles, as if his words were meant to be humorous.

Contonuing, he says, "Myself, I am a paladin of Zodal. An unusual choice I admit, but one I feel appropriate for the path I wish to follow."

He then turned his attention to Drethen to answer, "Thank you, I appreciate that." Turning to Hunter he finishes with the question, "What is this about evil priests? Do you know of what god or goddess they worship?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.