Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 193 of 533

To Hunter he responds, "No, I'm - Page 193 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jun, 2016 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 193

The Arcane says...

"Be friendly if you want, Delgar and I are ducking out of the way till he passes as I have decided to go buy a healing potion or 2. I will be back in the time it takes him to pass." With that Ardo motions to Delgar to follow him and the depart through the crowd trying to not get spotted by Mendal. Once at the healers he will pick up 2 healing potions from his savings.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

As the wagon passes Hunter observes. If he finds the man showing any kind of salutation he will make the comment, "Looks like you're fully loaded there… or you are going to get loaded up." He smiles and tries to get a good look at the bodyguards.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen will move away to the side where the wagon and its driver can not see him. He does not wish to deal with this man right now.

23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 193 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel would watch this man came nearer, with the two women on either side and a pair of bodyguards walking next to the wagon. The paladin took note of his companions' reactions as well, noting this may be possible trouble if not for now perhaps for later.

Still waving a hand, he would offer a smile and greet this Mandal with the words, "Safe travels I hope? Bandits have been about causing trouble I hear." He would consider the barrels, seemingly empty, before adding, "Coming back after already selling you wares?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:50pm

23rd Jun, 2016 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Being out on the side of the road, there's not much opportunity to hide from the approaching wagon. Fortunately, the tree line from the woods to the north are within fifty feet.

In the dim twilight of dawn, Drethen, Delgar, Jess, and Ardo are able to make it to the trees before being spotted.

As the wagon approaches Hunter and Gabriel, the driver's expression changes from something of a scowl to a welcoming smile. "Well met, good travelers! What brings you out on the road at this early time of the day?"

In response to your questions he replies, "There are always bandits to deal with." Pointing to his body guards he adds, "That's why I travel with some very capable guards! As for the barrels, they are empty. There's a very capable barrel maker that I'm taking them to for repairs."

While he is talking to Hunter and Gabriel, the guards, one male and one female, are keeping a close eye on you and constantly scanning the area around the wagon. The two women next to Mendal in the wagon continue to dote on him and ignore Hunter and Gabriel all together.

23rd Jun, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter replies with a joke, "... And those ladies on your side make up part of the body guard?"

He chuckles and then says to throw any suspicion off, "Are you a brewer? I haven't tasted a good brew for a long time. What do you normally carry in your barrels?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 193

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel would consider the reply given by the elf, shaking his head a bit at the joke made but smiling just a bit.

In answer to the question he says with a somewhat grim expression "In truth we seek to end the bandit activity in these parts. Too many have suffered already and as long as they are allowed to roam about none shall be safe."

Yes there was more to it then that, but he had yet to fully understand the situation and was not certain that merchant could be trusted, so kept silent involving the evil priests and where exactly they were going.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jun, 2016 - 2:10pm

24th Jun, 2016 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 193

The Watcher from the Aether says...

To Hunter he responds, "No, I'm not a brewer. I just use the barrels to transport dry goods and other foodstuffs. Right now a couple of the barrels seem to be damaged, they leak, so I was taking them to be repaired at the keep.

"And, as for these lovely ladies" he turns to each of the girls, "They just can't seem to get enough of me so I say, why stop them?" You can't help but think that his slimy grin somehow got bigger with this last statement.

To Gabriel he says, "That's a good and noble quest. If it wasn't for those bandits, I wouldn't need these bodyguards. But, if you're ever looking for work that may pay a little better and not be quite so dangerous, I could always use more bodyguards."

Seeming to have lost interest in the conversation, he spurs his oxen into action and begins heading once again towards the keep.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.