Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 195 of 533

"Ok I am with the majority, a frontal - Page 195 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2016 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 195

Front entrance is easiest to get to and if it is guarded then maybe we can take out more of their numbers to make them easier to deal with. But I will follow the majority.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

The paladin would thank Ardo for offering an explanation involving the merchant, Gabriel considering that how he would make sure such a man faced justice for his activities. He also considered that Mendal may have connection with the priests and bandits.

When they arrived at the bugbears' caves and he saw them for himself, Gabriel instinctively moved his hand to rest on the weapon. Yet he paused as he saw none of the others move to attack and moving his hand way the paladin listened as Hunter spoke with the shaman ' daughter.

Deciding to speak he says, "You have allied yourself with bugbears in facing this threat?" He tone was not accusing per say, more simple surprised and concerned. Still, this more serious expression became a smile before he continues, "So be it, I will trust that you have this worked out."

27th Jun, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The Shaman's daughter looks a little puzzled and then clarifies to Hunter, "I mean, will this be another scouting operation or are you going to get down to the business of clearing out the evil priests? We've given you the use of three of our people for that purpose, but the longer you take, the more danger the rest of our tribe is in.

"So, if you cannot clear them out, can you at least find out what their plans are concerning our tribe?"

27th Jun, 2016 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 195 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter raises his brow and smiles. His smile is one in which he thinks, "This woman must be paying me a huge salary - not" but his response is very different from what he think, "Well of course, we will do the best for you and your tribe." He then heads out to do a preliminary stake out.

He listens to Ardo's plan but suggests, "The back entrance seemed harder than the front although I imagine it might not make a difference now?"

27th Jun, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter is able to get out into the ravine before mid-morning to set up surveillance on the caves. Observing for about an hour, he is unable to detect any differences in movement or behavior since all is quiet and most inhabitants of the caves do most of their travel at night.

27th Jun, 2016 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter reports his findings if it is not already obvious to the others and then asks how they want to approach the cave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jun, 2016 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 195

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I say that we go through the front entrance and work our way within," Gabriel would offer, looking to each as he looks to the bugbears and his companions.

Considering the situation was Hunter went over what he found, the paladin gives his thoughts on twhat to do, "That if these priests have any cunning or wisdom they'd have some sort of guard posted at both, so conflict is likely to follow no matter how we try to get in. Quite possibly, we won't even be able to surprise."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jun, 2016 - 9:26pm

27th Jun, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 195

The Arcane says...

"Ok I am with the majority, a frontal charge it is. Night time is probably the best for we can get the close to the entrance before being spotted and maybe get a surprise jump on them. We should be careful for traps both magical and mundane. I have no way to detect magical traps."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.