Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201 of 533

Ardo grabs a berry (1hp restored from a goodberry - Page 201 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jul, 2016 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
9th Jul, 2016 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I can't say, I think I lost track of what was going on for a few pages after Thane's death. I also thought these clerics would have put out a tougher fight, that was too easy. Suppose they are just dressed up like the clerics?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: Last time you ran into them they also had a bunch of others with them. With them by themselves they were not as tough as they thought. Now we should take their weapons, armor, and anything else off them. Make sure they are tied and gagged and in just their small clothes.

11th Jul, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The cleric doesn't put up a fight as Hunter binds and gags him. The only things you find on the clerics are their plate mail, shields, and their maces, one of which is broken.

Jess has the bugbears take the cleric's body and drop it outside of the entrance of the cave explaining, "Since there's little traffic in and out of the caves, anybody coming by to check on the guards may think they just ran off."

After a few minutes, Drethen and Gabriel are once again able to move and interact.

11th Jul, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 201 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter loosens the gag a bit and while taking off his plate he asks, "Who are you and who else is here? What will we find in the other rooms? Be truthful or you may not like to see what I do if I find out you're lying."

Out of Character: Whomever needs the plate, take it. I have good protection already.

11th Jul, 2016 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The cleric looks up at Hunter with a scowl. "Just because I gave up in the fight doesn't mean that I'm going to turn on my companions. But, since I did give up, I'll tell you this much… " He then slumps over as he bleeds out from the untended cut from Hunter's Sword of Wounding.

11th Jul, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks down at the dying cleric. " I am not sure if using a healing spell on him is worthwhile. He didn't seem like he wanted to help us with information. Might as well dump his body beside the other one and if his compatriots find him and heal him so be it. Going forward unless they all surrender in mass I do not think it is wise to take prisoners and leave them awake behind us. If we do make sure we knock them out."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201

"Are we sure he is dead and not just passed out? I think gagging him and leaving him tied up while a good policy can we really just let him die after he has given himself up in surrender?"

11th Jul, 2016 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 201

The Arcane says...

Ardo grabs a berry (1hp restored from a goodberry spell) from his pouch. “Well we know that sword will kill outright and magic and binding cannot stop the bleeding. This berry will give him some healing and my knowledge or healing and wounds he should stay alive yet unconscious. I will bind his wounds also though I do not believe it will help at all. Just so everyone knows, these priests captured and obviously sacrificed a companion of mine and if we hadn’t come in I am presuming Hunter also would have been a sacrifice. I do not expect them to give us mercy if we surrender. Any cult that deals in using the undead for their means is not a good group that deserves mercy.”.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.