Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 202 of 533

"And on your way make sure to lookout - Page 202 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2016 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Jul, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 202

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel, at first relieved at the way things turned out before growing concerned both at the priest bleeding out and at Ardo's words, steps next to the others.

Looking to the priest he says, "Your words are fair… yet I offer the argument that allowing proper authorities to pass judgement is better then becoming an executioner."

The Paladin sighs, conflicted as from the cleric's words do give plenty to damn the priest here, he says, "This man may be worthy of death, but add that denying mercy should not be taken lightly. For now, I request that we try to keep him alive."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jul, 2016 - 8:50pm

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at Ardo, "The sword doesn't allow healing by magic."

Then he addresses the rest, "There are more and I cannot believe that the priests themselves would guard here unless their companions are far more powerful. Which way do we go now, left or right… ?"

Once they decide Hunter follows.

11th Jul, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Yes Gabriel, I am hoping this berry cures some of the damage from the Bugbear allowing this man to live. I also believe you are right Hunter and these are just regular guards. But if the guards could cast a hold spell they are not to be taken lightly. I am for not going the same way as before I want to take the passage on the left not the way we faced the fighter before."

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 202 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Granted we can help to the best of our abilities to save the man. Evil or not stooping to their level by just letting a person who surrenders die without aid is putting ourselves on their level. I think we are better than that."

12th Jul, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You are able to stabilize the cleric to the point that he won't die, but he's still unconscious. The bugbears hide him, tied and gagged, outside with his deceased companion.

Heading north you come to the same corner as before with a door in front of you, a door to the east, and a twenty foot wide passage to the west. Following the passage to the west, you realize that it slopes downward ever so slightly.

When you get to the bottom, you find a T intersection with twenty foot wide corridors running both north and south.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Lets look both ways see if we see anything that will help us make our decision of which way to go. I would suggest left but will see what the rest of you say."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 202

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says to Drethen, "Well then go left.... " he keeps ready his crafty sword and lets his special senses be his guide.

13th Jul, 2016 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 202

Elf Bowman says...

"And on your way make sure to lookout for falling ceilings and mimics. A place like this nothing is to be trusted."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.