Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 213 of 533

"Did I not say? I am Davik Smithson, - Page 213 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
28th Jul, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 213

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Jude holds up his hands and looks at Ardo with disdain at the offer of the warhammer.

"I'm sorry, good sir, but I do not feel that the path to salvation follows a road of violence. For violence begets violence and soon, there will be no room in your heart for love. I'm willing to go with you and heal your wounds to the best of my ability, but I will not fight for you."

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Not much for fighting Jude? That is fine keep it with you just in case you need to open a stuck lock or door then. If you never swing that Warhammer in anger that is fine. But it can be used as a tool to get past locks and other things."
Ardo turns his attention to Gabriel and the group. "Like a fire in the forge and burn them all. Not a bad idea but I for one will not be lighting that fire eh Delgar." As Ardo remember his last fun with fire in the Kobald's cave.
"First problem is tinder and wood to get that blaze going, second problem will be for the ones not killed by that will fight us while they are on fire, not sure is that something we want. The last item will be the smoke. I know from first hand experience that can kill. Once we figure out a way to take care of the tinder and smoke we are good to go."

28th Jul, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter listens and says to the man that was bound at the ankle, "Can you use a bow?" If he acknowledges he can then Hunter will lend him his own.

He continues, "We have robes, we need to make use of them by getting close and swiping a few at point blank range, what do you think?"

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 28th Jul, 2016 - 4:08pm

28th Jul, 2016 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 213 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"I am able to use the bow," Davik says, accepting the bow (And arrows) "How can I be of assistance?"

Out of Character: What do I remember about before I went unconscious? Did I learn anything during my imprisonment that might help the party?

28th Jul, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik was heading to the keep to visit an old friend of his nicknamed 'mouse'. He'd heard that mouse had set up a small shop at the keep and Davik wanted to stop by and see how he was doing.

Davik never made it to the keep. He woke up here.

28th Jul, 2016 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"Your assistance will to be to shoot dead as many of those things we encounter in the next room. By the way, what's your name?"

Hunter prepares himself by listening at the door. He looks to see if the others are ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 213

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel actually offers a nod of approval at Jude's words on violence, before giving a reply, "I feel for your views, and can even agree with you on them to a degree. Yet this is undead we need fight. More, zombies and skeletons which hold no life or free will of their own but instead animated by the dark arts of necromancy."

The paladin did not have a good view of necromancy or of those that use such magic to create undead, more that it was disrespectful towards those that had died. Yet, there was more to his views as he explains, "I was taught that undead such as zombies and skeletons are created by enslaving the souls of those who have passed on to reinhabit rotting corpses and skeletons, made into puppets that make a mockery of life."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Jul, 2016 - 6:42pm

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 213

Blacksmith says...

"Did I not say? I am Davik Smithson, finest locksmith in the known lands, my locks are virtually unbreakable." Davik takes arrows from the kind gentleman and begins searching around to see if he can see if his equipment is stored anywhere, then sighs. "I paid good money for that equipment. I'm gonna have some trouble replacing some of it."

Out of Character: What would I roll to search the room for my stuff?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.