Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 214 of 533

Gabriel offers on the question of armour for - Page 214 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
28th Jul, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 214

The Arcane says...

"Well Davik, welcome to the fight. Just a quick lesson on undead. Arrows useless against Skeletons, good against Zombies. Warhammer is good against both of them. Wish I had some armor to let you use Davik, but I don't have any Halfling size. The Skeletons and Zombies did nothing when we arrived and cleared this room. I am almost hoping they do nothing when we leave this room. If so let's go over a plan of attack before we charge them. If we open that door and they are standing in front of it waiting to end us the it will be hack and slash our way out."

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"If they attack, couldn't we fall back and use this door as a bottleneck? If there's as many as you say, reducing the amount we have to fight at once would be an asset," Davik examines the doorway "Although, every one we don't kill now will be another we have to kill later. Perhaps we should make a preemptive strike against them."

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Now that the rest of the commoners have cleared out for the front entrance, it's easy to see that there is no equipment in the room. All that is left are the bare walls and bare floors with the exception of four torches mounted on the walls and the empty chains left by the prisoners.

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 214 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well seeing that the Zombies and Skeletons did not chase down and kill off those escaping captives I think we might be fine to leave the room. Does anyone want to fight those right now? What I fear is running into the Priest that created those at the same time we are fighting them. So far we have been lucky and have not raised an alarm with any fighting. I am not sure if we can do that while fighting 60 undead."

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"We need to do both, wear the robes cut down a few and the fall back to the corridor so we aren't surrounded."

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

"Well like Jude will not fight, I am not sure if my god could forgive me for wearing another gods vestments. So I will not wear them in the coming fight. I guess we each have our own flaws eh Jude?"

Out of character: What are those stone colored things on the map? Pillars and an Altar?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 214

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: 1. Can I tell if the zombies and skeletons are aware of us at all? 2. How does backstabbing work in this edition I'd the target isn't aware of me?

In Character
"Can you think of any reason mindless undead would take my gear? It must be locked up by some of the priests somewhere. I need to find Fairford, I sent him with a message to my apprentices right before I was captured, and I do not wish him to fly in here looking for me."

28th Jul, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 214

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel offers on the question of armour for Davik, "Since I'm now wearing the plate mail found, I could always offer my chain mail to our new companion. At least for the course of this adventure."

The paladin was also considering what they could do before saying with a nod to one of the ideas given, "Having it that they have to walk through the door maybe for the best, as it would make it so that we are not surrounded."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.