Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 216 of 533

Ardo seeing that inside this compound he might - Page 216 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2016 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Jul, 2016 - 7:42am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 216

Blacksmith says...

Davik follows Hunter stealthily to the other room to look for the priest. While he's doing that, he'd like to recall what he knows of undead.

Out of Character: what's my bonus for intelligence checks? Do I just add intelligence to this roll?

Once Priest is dead, if there is one, Davik will attempt to pick off stragglers with his bow, trying not to be noticed by the majority of the undead horde.

Out of Character: sorry, I've never played this edition. Should I be adding anything to these rolls and do you need any other rolls?

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Move Silently on D100 (+0): 22 (1 roll)
  • Hide In Shadows on D100 (+0): 45 (1 roll)
  • Knowledge check on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Surprise on Priest? on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Undead Attack rolls on D20 (+0): 10, 7, 11, 8, 18, 19 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master will tell you more but already I can tell you that you're missing damage rolls. Use "Add reply" and you get like 20 fields to make more rolls since the quick box only gives 5.

In Character: Hunter hopes all goes well as he enters the room.

29th Jul, 2016 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: and what is the damage for a bow?

In Character: Davik follows at a good distance, using cover and any environmental advantage to stay hidden.

29th Jul, 2016 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 216 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: In your case 1D6 with whatever modifiers you have. You can ask questions in Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters so this thread doesn't turn into a support thread its really just for in character gaming. And choose an avatar so you aren't a question mark archer. wink.gif

In Character: Hunter watches as Davik as he fumbles with his bow, he wonders if he will be able to handle it. "Take care of that bow, I expect it back in one piece." He says.

29th Jul, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo watches the Halfling and human creep forward slowing he looks back at Drethen. "I hope they attack the mallet wielders first if there is no priests. Dog come here, do you see anything invisible or hidden in this room before you?"

29th Jul, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

Ok, here are my rolls for damage. I think my high Dexterity gives me +4 for my bonus, but I'll look it up when I get home (Doing this on my phone while out).

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Damage roll for Priest on D6 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Other Damage rolls on D6 (+4): 10, 8, 8, 10, 7, 10 (6 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jul, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 216

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter and Davik carefully pick their way through the temple looking for anything that isn't a zombie or skeleton. Even with the help of Ardo's dog, there's nothing else to be found.

Not finding any spell casters, Ardo's dog drops the silence coin by the bell and makes his way back to Ardo's side. Meanwhile, Hunter and Davik make their way back to the entrance while trying not to disturb any of the undead. All this time, the undead continue to sit in their pews, completely ignoring the intruders.

Once back, Drethen gives the sign to attack by swinging at a zombie and almost cutting it in half as it fell to the ground with a squishy 'thunk' on the stone floor. Unable to get his sword clear of the corpse quickly enough, he was unable to land a solid blow on the skeleton standing next to the zombie.

Ardo and Gabriel, responding to Drethen's attack, tried to turn the undead, but for some reason their attempts do not seem to have any effect on the creatures, at all.

Once Hunter and Davik are in position, they make their attacks. Hunter lands a solid blow on the zombie next to him, but it only seems to damage the creature, not kill it. Meanwhile, Davik trying to use a bow in the cramped quarters is unable to hit anything, even in the crowded the room.

Seeing this as their chance to get some revenge on the dark creatures that have been whittling down their numbers, the bugbears attack with gusto. The first bugbear to attack shatters a skeleton with his club. The second one, attacking a zombie, only manages to damage it as it continues to stand in front of him. The third bugbear, overcome with the excitement of being able to exact some revenge, completely misses the skeleton in front of him.

Jess seems to have the same issues as Davik, with so many targets to choose from, she got overwhelmed and was unable to hit any of them with her bow. And Delgar, not having any spells appropriate for battling undead, stays in the back with the intention of helping out anybody who may need to be pulled from combat.

Meanwhile, Jude is calling out to you saying, "This is the problem in the world today, if you have no peace, you will never know peace!" Then he thinks to himself for a minute saying, "Hmm, If you have no peace you will never know peace. That's pretty good. I should write that down!"

With that attacks on their brothers, the undead seem to have finally awoken. Seemingly taking umbrage to attacks on their persons, they respond in kind.

A skeleton attacks the first bugbear and misses, a zombie attacks the second bugbear and also misses. A zombie attacks the third bugbear and he's not as lucky. The rusty shortsword of the zombie slashes the bugbear leaving a long cut with blood flowing freely.

The creatures that attack Hunter and Davik also miss. The remaining creatures also miss their marks on Gabriel and Drethen.

You can also see that the two undead standing next to the bell respond by hitting the bell as hard as they're able, but thanks to the silence coin, their strikes bring forth nothing but the calm quiet of the dead, themselves.

Even as the creatures fall, the hoards behind them move up to take their positions.

Out of Character: : You can just use the straight rolls. I refer to my campaign materials to make sure all of the appropriate modifiers are applied.

29th Jul, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 216

The Arcane says...

Ardo seeing that inside this compound he might not be able to turn the undead dons his mace in shield and wades into combat. "Dog, are you male or female? I tire of calling you dog is there a name you like. After this combat we will figure out a name if you do not have one. Protect my flank as we wade into this mess. Mighty Bleredd, Forge-father guide my strikes against the abominations that are walking before me this day!"

Ardo Results:
  • Close combat on D20 (+0): 17, 15, 19, 8, 11, 20(+13) (6 rolls + explode)
  • Mace damage on D6 (+1): 5, 5, 6, 4, 7, 4 (6 rolls)
  • CLW if needed on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 47, 19 // D20: 19, 12 // D12: 3, 3 // D10: 6, 10 // D8: 1, 1 // D6: 2, 2 // D4: 3, 1 // D2: 1, 2

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.