Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 218 of 533

Gabriel gives the same annoyance at Jude's - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
2nd Aug, 2016 - 9:44am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 218

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: What of my Religion check? Can I tell if the undead are being controlled from the altars, and if damaging the altars might disrupt them? Also, is there a Disengage action in this edition? Can I back out of combat without being attacked?

In Character: Continuing to ponder the significance of the altars in the room, Davik, with no other weapon on him, takes more shots at the undead closest to him.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Attack Rolls on D20 (+0): 2, 12, 4, 19, 19, 19 (6 rolls)
  • Damage Rolls on D6 (+0): 3, 4, 2, 5, 3, 4 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo seeing the undead fall unleashes a wicked smile. "Dog today you are called Ralph. Let us go forward and smite evil! Bleredd, Stoker of the forge and Armorer of the gods help guide my strikes to end these undead and give them the final rest!"

Ardo Results:
  • Close combat on D20 (+0): 17, 14, 5, 20, 12, 14 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+1): 5, 5, 4, 3, 11, 19 (6 rolls)
  • CLW if needed on D8 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)

2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel shook his head, seeking to turn away the thoughts of the past of another time that he'd been surrounded by undead and had been overcome. Yet he'd steel his resolve and begin to fight saying, "Yes go to the bell ringers, we will fight our way there." With these words he began his attack.

Out of Character: My apologies for disappearing, I lost my phone and had to get a new one.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:51pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 6, 10, 3 (3 rolls)
  • Damage (Morningstar) on D4 (+0): 4, 3, 4, 1, 4, 4 (6 rolls)

2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 218 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Also, what's the range of the silence coin that's stopping the bells from ringing? Am I fighting in complete silence right now?

2nd Aug, 2016 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character : Silence is a 15 ft radius centered near the bell. It should be ending very soon as it only lasts 6 rounds. Also I screwed up my mace damage so here it is corrected.

Ardo Results:
  • Mace damage correction on D6 (+1): 2, 6, 2, 2, 3, 5 (6 rolls)

2nd Aug, 2016 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

In Character: Davik focuses his attack on the bell itself, aiming for the rope holding the bell up.

Out of Character: I'd like to aim to disable the bell so they can't ring it. However I do that, I'd like to aim for that area of the bell. If I can't disable it, I'm going to fall back to a better shooting position.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2016 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 218

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The two undead that were hammering on the bell, feeling that their task is accomplished, stop hammering on the bell and turn their attention to the invading party.

Davik is unable to make out any special images or symbols on any of the three alters. He can only tell that one is of polished black stone, one is polished red stone, and the third and largest of the three is a swirl of red and black stone, and of course, polished.

Distracted by Jude’s words of wisdom, Hunter misses his mark on his target. Drethen swings his sword awkwardly and it almost skips out of his hand. But, thanks to quick reactions and battle experience, he’s able to recover his grip before his sword can escape him.

Out of Character: : Davik can disengage, but he will not be able to make an attack if he does so.

Davik, not able to see anything special about the alters, continues to attack the undead since they stopped trying to ring the bell. One of his arrows skitters harmlessly off of one of the creature’s shields while the other buries itself into the zombie in front of him. Ardo, encouraged by their current success, swings his mace and shatters another skeleton. Gabriel, still a little distracted, misses his mark.

Jess, seeing Davik thinking about disengaging, fires her arrows at the zombie that he’s fighting. Only one arrow hits its mark and that still doesn’t bring the creature down. The three bugbears make their attacks and, holding true to their performance, two of them hit bringing down a skeleton and damaging a zombie, and one of them misses.

The undead also continue to perform to the standard they’ve set only being able to hit the lone bugbear that hasn’t been injured, yet. Now all three of them have battle wounds to show for their valor.

Over the din of the battle you can hear Jude continue to call out, “There can be but one outcome for any battle. One side or the other will be defeated and, does that really show love and peace for anybody?”

Continuing to push the attack, Hunter is able to make contact with his sword on a skeleton. The skeleton appears damaged, but continues to fight. Drethen, having fully recovered his grip on his sword, attacks the two skeletons in front of him doing just enough damage to each one to bring them down. Davik, seeing his chance to retreat, moves out of the main temple area into the corridor to stand next to Jess. Ardo, covering Davik’s retreat, lays low the zombie that was attacking him. And Gabriel, still unable to generate any momentum, fails once again to hit his mark. But, Jess helps him out by tagging the zombie in front of him with one of her arrows, damaging it slightly.

At this point, the bugbears decide to break from tradition and they each hit their opponents who are each destroyed from the blow.

But, the sea of undead seems endless as they push forward, continuing to attack taking no heed to their fallen comrades. This time the undead also break from tradition hitting two of the three bugbears as well as Ardo (5hp).

2nd Aug, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel gives the same annoyance at Jude's words and that his blows miss before calling out towards him, "There's a time and place for everything. This is not a time to be preaching peace and non-violence, but a time to fight!"

He swings his morningstar he keeps up his shield as he continues to try taking down a few skeletons or zombies. The paladin tells himself that he cannot allow distraction, but he must keep his attention on the undead all around.

Gabriel Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 16, 4, 9 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1 (6 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.