Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 219 of 533

Seeing what feels to be an endless wave of - Page 219 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
2nd Aug, 2016 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 219

The Arcane says...

Ardo laughing blurts out “Come forward you undead minions, that wound is nothing! Feel the devastation of my weapons favored by Bleredd! Ralph attack these minions of undead with me and we will have everlasting glory in the smithy of Bleredd!” Ardo continues swinging at the undead with the onyx dog beside him attacking.

“My good man Jude! Tell us more of your thoughts in this battle, why is peace and love the only option, when swinging a mace is so much fun and therapeutic for my frustrations in this life.”

Out of character: Davik I also gave you a spare Warhammer a few pages back as a just in case weapon. Not that you need to step to the front line and fight as we have that covered.

Ardo Results:
  • Mace close combat on D20 (+0): 1(-2), 14, 11, 6, 20(+12), 4 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Mace damage on D6 (+1): 3, 3, 3, 4, 2, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 50, 89 // D20: 18, 3 // D12: 6, 6 // D10: 9, 4 // D8: 6, 4 // D6: 1, 5 // D4: 1, 3 // D2: 1, 2

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik attempts to slip into the shadows and get around behind the undead, and looks to see if there is any tougher looking undead, intending to attack from an unexpected angle and strike harder and truer. If there is no discernible tougher opponent, he focuses on the undead attacking the bugbears, hoping to give them enough room to fall back and receive healing.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 8:14pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Move Silently on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Hide in Shadows on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • To Hit (1st is snk atk on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Damage (1st few snk ak on D6 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

2nd Aug, 2016 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: What that all 6 rolls used up? Seemed like 2 or 3? I'm including another 6 rolls just in case.

In Character: Hunter says in his mind "Jude shut the… up!" but he does not say it out loud because he might need Jude to help him later. He continues the fight but Zork wants to make his way towards the altars and try to scratch them to see if that has any effect on the undead.

Hunter Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 5, 7, 18, 15, 9, 4 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 7, 9, 5, 3, 8, 5 (6 rolls)

2nd Aug, 2016 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 219 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Here's a few more to hit and damage rolls as I forgot to change the multiplier.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 9:47pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • To Hit on D20 (+0): 3, 15, 14, 20, 9, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+0): 10, 12, 8, 14, 9, 2 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen still looks to take out more of the undead creatures so he continues to swing his sword and protect himself with his sword.

2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel continues fighting as well, focusing on each undead before him as he tries to focuses on the bell ringers and then any nearby.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:08pm

Gabriel Results:
  • To Hit on D20 (+0): 10, 6, 13 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 4, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3 (6 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2016 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 219

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gabriel, once again focusing on the task at hand, swings his Morningstar at the zombie in front of him and does enough damage to finish it off. Ardo swings his weapon and misses the skeleton in front of him. Fortunately, Ralph charges in to join the fight and crashes into the skeleton, bringing it to the ground. He then takes its place against the wall to keep the undead from being able to get behind him.

Davik makes his way over to help out the bugbears. Since undead have no vital organs, his sneak attack scores a normal hit on the zombie in front of the first bugbear while his second shot goes wide as he tried to avoid hitting the bugbears, themselves. Hunger, meanwhile, is starting to feel the pressure of being surrounded by undead as his sword misses its mark.

Drethen continues to cut down the undead, one after another, as he takes out another skeleton. Jess fires into the group of undead. Only one of her arrows strikes it’s mark injuring the zombie near Ardo.

The three bugbears wrap the round up by taking out two of their three opponents despite all three of them hitting their marks.

The undead respond, once again mostly missing with the exception of a glancing blow to the first bugbear and Hunter takes a pretty good hit from the skeleton that he’s facing (5hp).

Gabriel continues to battle, but misses the undead once again while Ardo manages to hit the zombie near him. Ralph finishes the zombie off.

Davik fires off two more arrows at the zombie in front of the second bugbear, hitting with both arrows but the zombie continues to stand. Hunter continues to struggle with the skeleton that he’s been fighting for several rounds now as it avoids his sword, once again.

Drethen strikes a zombie and a skeleton. The zombie barely remains standing while the skeleton crumbles to the ground. Seeing Hunter struggling, Jess fires at the skeleton in front of Hunter and is able shatter its skull with a lucky shot, bringing it down.

The three bugbears continue their streak of taking two of their three opponents.

As the hoard continues to surge, the numbers are noticeably less. Maybe there’s hope, yet? Maybe the party will overcome and be victorious? The undead respond against the party but does little damage nicking Ralph and Ardo (1hp).

In response to the party’s comments, Jude responds by saying, “It’s never a bad time to attend to your salvation. I’m only telling you all of your failings because I love you and do not want to see you suffer in the afterlife! After all, the gods frown on violence!”.

Out of Character: : I'm only doing two rounds at a time to speed the combat up and I'm using the most recent set of numbers each time.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 3rd Aug, 2016 - 10:36am

3rd Aug, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 219

The Arcane says...

Seeing what feels to be an endless wave of undead stepping forward every time he knocks one down Ardo starts to laugh and says. “My friends fear not for my arm is strong, I have enough energy to keep swinging this mace for hours. I once used a scythe on the farm from sun up to sun down harvesting wheat. These undead are just like the wheat my friends and are falling fast. Come stand beside me and fight while we clear the undead from our path to righteousness!”.

Ardo Results:
  • Close combat on D20 (+0): 4, 10, 12, 9, 18, 8 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Mace damage on D6 (+1): 2, 6, 5, 2, 3, 2 (6 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 12, 11 // D20: 7, 15 // D12: 4, 11 // D10: 9, 8 // D8: 7, 6 // D6: 2, 2 // D4: 3, 4 // D2: 2, 1

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.