Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 225 of 533

Out of character: Berries provide 1 hit point - Page 225 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Aug, 2016 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
10th Aug, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 225

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Battles such as these are never fun," he reinforces Ardo's words, glad it was over as he tried to bear through the pain, which were all in all pretty serious but he was not bleeding out like another of their party. To the rest he adds, "Yes, I may even offer trying to take a brief rest before moving on."

Out of Character: I believe Gabriel has lost 11 HP and is a 8 out of 19.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Aug, 2016 - 1:30pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

According to my records, I have the following:

Bugbear: 7/21
Hunter: 2/11
Gabriel: 6/19
Drethen: 10/13
Ardo: 8/22
Davik: 0/14
Everyone else is at full HP.
Meanwhile, Jude sets about cleaning and bandaging wounds. He's out of magical healing so he's left with only the regular skills of a healer.

"Yes, Master Gabriel, I'll be happy to chat with you after I've done my best to restore the damage that your violent ways have caused."

10th Aug, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: That last hit would have put Hunter at -2 HP according to my record since he was on 6 before. Which one are we going with?

10th Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 225 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Motioning for the bag of goodberries from Delgar, Ardo take out a berry and feeds it to Hunter. After waiting a brief moment he feeds a 2nd berry to Hunter. "Welcome back Hunter, once you gather your wits and equipment we can go over to see whom has their own healing and whom needs more. Drethen, please take these 3 berries and eat them. That should take care of your wounds."

10th Aug, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : I always stand by the old adage: The Dungeon Master is always right. I'm thinking there was a healing in there from Jude that you may have missed.

10th Aug, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter takes a couple of minutes to catch his breath. He thanks Ardo for the berries, "Good on you… now let's check this place thoroughly."

Hunter then tries to examine everything before peering in that hidden room.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, since you insist. wink.gif Buddha, how much healing do those berries give?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 225

Drethen will eat three of the berries as he checks on the two fallen bugbears. He will attempt to bind their wounds if their is any life still in them. If not he will go to the other bugbear, "You comrades fought well and bravely by my side. As did you. I hope they find peace in their next life and know I and grateful of the help you and they provided to us. May their deaths be not in vain."

Drethen will search the undead for any valuables they may have.

11th Aug, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 225

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Berries provide 1 hit point each. I will be away for 1 day [Falrun] if you want to divide my healing up to keep the game running at a good pace I won't mind. I healed Davik for 6 that leaves 2 heals and 5 berries.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.