Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 24 of 533

"We still have some items to get our - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2015 - 10:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 24

The Mysterious says...

I will go sit at that bar and order a meal and a ale, I will also ask the bartender if he knows of any adventuring companies or if anyone in the keep is looking to hire some one of my talents mentioning I dabble in the magical arts and I have training as a scribe.

When I looked around the room was I able to take in the number of people and type of people that are currently in the bar.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"We have been insideand killed some goblins and a few hobgoblins but we bugged out when a troll arrived. We did not have the fire we needed to help kill it. Still interested in joining up?"

Turning to the new arrival after hearing his question to the bar keep Rethal introduces him self, "You do not have to search far for adventure you can join my team that is working to clear some caves if you do want adventure."

14th Sep, 2015 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

It is good to meet you Rethal my name is Delgar indeed I would like to join your adventuring company did I hear you say you encountered a troll in some caves? I didn't mean to eaves drop on your conversation but when a troll is mentioned it gets your attention. May I ask how many members are in your company and will we divide the treasure equally.

14th Sep, 2015 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 24 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Troll you say? I hope the returns on this are very large and since I may be taking the most risks I should get first pick from the treasures... Agreed?"

14th Sep, 2015 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

Oberon overhears the last as he is walking out, and having seen the damage even hobgoblins can wreck on a party this is to much to bear.

"You take the risk? You would be nothing but lunch, without help." His voice rises as his short legs carry him over. "We all take risks, we all share in the reward. If that's not good enough, feel free to discuss other terms with the troll on your own."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"First pick of the treasure is not something that is fair to all. We split all treasure equally for we all will be taking risks. I am sure that we will all find items that only we can use and the others will give you first pick on those items. You are welcome to join us or not this all your choice. Currently we are three with the two of you making five I believe."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2015 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 24

The Mysterious says...

Equal shares makes the most sense to me as well I will need to pick up a couple things if we are heading into a cave when are you planning on leaving for the cave and we do we have a plan to deal with this troll

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

"We still have some items to get our selves I say if you are interested get a good night sleep and we will leave first thing in the morning. We can all meet here. Good day gentlemen." Rethal will get up pay for his drink and head out. HE will head to a general trader or candle makers place to see about getting oil and even a lantern to use in the caves.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.