Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 234 of 533

Ardo looks at Jess’s body and then says - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Aug, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 234

Blacksmith says...

Davik would like to see about purchasing the services of a carrier pigeon to send a message back to his smithy with a message assuring his apprentices he is all right and requesting the to send back a message so he would know they are all right. He would then like to go to a jewellery shop and exchange most of his gold for precious gems for ease of transportation. Finally, he would like to hire time in a smithy to fashion a lock box for himself to keep the gems inside (Although he would not fashion a key to fit the lock to make it even more difficult to get in).

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 14th Aug, 2016 - 8:29pm

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

To Davik: The keep does not use carrier pigeons as they are unreliable due to predator birds. However, you can send a letter via the merchants guild (5sp), or you can send a magical message via the merchants guild (50gp). The letter will take about a week to get there where as the magical message will be instantaneous.

To Drethen: Holy Water costs 50gp per vial and there are currently five vials available.

As far as Jess's room, there is no sign of forced entry, but one pain of glass is pushed out from the inside. So, something inside the room escaped vial the window. The tavern owner tells you that everybody loved Jess and that she didn't have any enemies that he knows of.

14th Aug, 2016 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Is there a roll I can make to examine the area for clues, like investigation in 5th? I also ask the tavern owner if he's seen someone killed like that before. I'd like to send a magical message to my smithy, as well.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 14th Aug, 2016 - 9:00pm

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Investigation? on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

14th Aug, 2016 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 234 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo will leave the rest of his money with the church bank after restocking supplies and makes a special order with the weapon smith. "I think it suspicious Jess dies like that after the fight. We must be vigilant going forward. Now for travelling to another city, I am not for that until I have cleansed that valley of the evil clerics."

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 14th Aug, 2016 - 9:20pm

14th Aug, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"It can wait if needed, but I will need to communicate with the smithy from here to let them know I'm alright, or my apprentices will worry, I was not supposed to be gone this long," says Davik.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen will buy all five vials of holy water for 250 gold. He will give them a extra 50 gold for their trouble. After which he deposits 58 PP; 2,532 GP; 4,530 SP and 680 EP at the church.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 234

Blacksmith says...

Does the church have some kind of bank? If so, that would be easier to put my money there. How much would sending the message to my smithy cost?

15th Aug, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Jess’s body and then says to the group. “I will be back in a bit I have a few errands to run around the keep.” Once he leaves he walks around the keep and stops every few minutes at various shops and pick up some supplies to make sure he hasn’t been followed that he can tell.
Ardo stops by the weapon smith and places an order for 6 warhammers with Bleredd’s symbol on the head if possible, if not on the head at least on the shaft. “Good sir, I was wondering if you would be able to craft Bleredd’s symbol to some warhammers for me. I would be willing purchase these warhammers from you at double the cost you charge for warhammers? Is that agreeable to you?”

After that he makes his way to the sage if there is one in the town. Once there he sees if he can hire the sage. “Dear sir, I was wondering if you could undertake a research project for me. If so I would like to pay you 200 gold to get me a list of possible spells, spell casters in the area who could use those spells or types of creatures who could have killed Jess the server and leave the body like that. It is a most peculiar way to leave a corpse.” If there is no sage in town I guess this doesn’t happen.

Ardo will also pick up 4 of the 5 healing potions at the chapel and 1 holy water for 450 gold. Then pay 50 gold for Jess’s funeral. He also asks the priest when preparing the body for the funeral if he finds anything unusual to report it to the sage or if he has ever seen a body like that before if he could tell whom or what could have possibly done that. He then leaves 1500 gold at the church backs and notes his balance of the deposit will be 1425 gold after the 5% fee. “My good man if I do perish in my adventures, please forward this to my family from my hometown.”

Once done Ardo will go to the gates to the city and talk and inquire if Mendal has made it back to town yet. I will also see if they had seen anything weird coming into the city yesterday or last night. I will also tell them the next round of drinks is on me and leave them 5 gold.

After that I will make my way back to the Inn and wait for the group to depart back to the valley.
Out of Character: Drethen I think we each got 2481 in gold as Falrun changed everything into gold for us.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.