Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238 of 533

"Actually I just joined the party recently, - Page 238 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
18th Aug, 2016 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238

Blacksmith says...

"I've told you my story, Gabriel my friend," says Davik "Tell me of your past. I imagine you have many stories to tell of your previous adventures. I'd like to hear the stories of Gabriel the Paladin to tell to my daughter back at the smithy."

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

After finishing his meal Ardo looks at the group. "Is everyone healed up? If not maybe we should stop by the chapel and see if the priests there will sell some healing. If we are heading back to the caves now I do not want to cast my healing spells now before we head into battle."

Out of character: Are we back upto full hit points? If not I would have purchased healing spells from the chapel if available.
Also is a continual light spell available? If so could I get one cast upon a gold coin and store it in its own pouch?

18th Aug, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Oh my story may not be quite as interesting as you think, as I was born and raised in a small mining town. Even learning the trade, something of even a passage for many of the boys in becoming men and a few of the girls," Gabriel explained, showing humility in tone but offering a smile as well as if such memories were fond ones, "My father was member of the guard in a nearby city not far from our home, while my mother stayed to raise me. He was often gone, even for a few days at a time, yet my father always came back with stories especially of the city's ruler. A kind and generous woman, wise in word and deed though little was know of her past."

The paladin chuckles before admitting, "Before finding my path as a paladin I had actually considered going to the city to offer my service as a guardsman protecting her." He seemed embarrassed by such, but was willing to still offer it before continuing, "Yet it would seem the gods had other plans."

Feeling that he should explain this, Gabrielle says, "I was still young, though having learned how to use a sword for my father, but two of my friends had gone into the force surrounding our town even though they had often been warned how dangerous it could be. Much time has gone by and there were those starting to get worried, deciding take the initiative and I was afraid, I grab the sword and some spare leather armor before heading into the force to find my friends."

"I found them, they were wounded and fighting off a pack of wolves," he explained before getting a determined expression, "I fought the creatures, leaving the wolves to flee. One of my friends were close to death, yet much to the surprise of all when I laid my hands upon her chest to stop the bleeding a light glowed from them and she was stabilized."

Smiling, Gabriel finishes, "I was able to get my friends home safely, and nobody died. From then I went to offer my service as a paladin, and I have followed this path ever since."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2016 - 4:42pm

18th Aug, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 238 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

We'll say that with the help of Jude, the party is up to full HP.

A continual light spell will require a donation to the chapel of 100gp.

18th Aug, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"And what of after you joined the party?" asked Davik "I've heard little of the exploits of the party previous to when you rescued me from the undead priests. When did you join the party, and what was your first adventure with them? I've read much of the great heroes in my youth, it's one of the reasons I've decided to stay with you to clear out the undead instead of returning home. I can tell you that many of the greatest heroes came from humble beginnings like yours. The best stories always come from heroes overcoming adversity."

18th Aug, 2016 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Thank you Dungeon Master! Hunter will take one disease and three neutralize poison, however there is that matter of how many 50gps healing potions have gone and if any can be made.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Currently all potions have been purchased. The merchant's guild fires up their alchemy lab into full production mode and will produce 3 healing potions per day and any other potion on consignment.

18th Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 238

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Actually I just joined the party recently, not long before entering the caverns and finding you," Gabriel admitted, offering a chuckle. With his look of amusement he adds, "So really there is not much to offer that you don't already know.

Yet, feeling that he should offer Davik at least something so says, "I could speak of my experiences before, a squire and paladin in training. There was dangers to face and I could speak of my mentor."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.