Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240 of 533

In Character: "Very well. I will meet - Page 240 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2016 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Aug, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240

The Arcane says...

“As for waiting not is not something I would want to do. From my knowledge of priest spells if I could just start raising undead I would be able to raise 5 skeletons a day. If I was truly wise maybe 10 a day and that is if I was just able to start raising the dead. Now if I was more experienced maybe it could be as high as 15 a day. If there is more than 1 high level evil priest in that complex we might be facing another 60 undead in 2 day’s time. Plus, they know we will be coming now. In 4 day’s time I truly believe all the work we have accomplished will be for nothing as they will have the undead horde arisen again.
Now in dealing with the stalker, I am all for heading back today and fighting it there or somewhere in the open at night. The decision is yours gentleman, back to the valley today and try to end this now or wait 4 days, fight the stalker here and possibly when we get back to the valley face a whole new horde.”.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"True, but were it not for Jude we would not have this conversation right now. I know what death can do… and I want no part of it. Maybe if there were at least a couple of healers with us I could leave now otherwise what would be the point to go only to die?"

19th Aug, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"Perhaps a way to kill more than one at once would be prudent as well," says Davik "Is there an alchemist in town? I hear they can create flasks of liquid that explode on impact, sending fire outwards into anyone in the vicinity of the blasts. Would it be possible to petition the church of this town to send clerics with us. I've also read that clerics can repel undead by praying with their holy symbol held out. What is fact and what is fiction, I do not know."

19th Aug, 2016 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 240 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter listens to Davik and shakes his head, "That would be good… if… you can make it happen."

19th Aug, 2016 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: What I'm talking about is Alchemist Fire. It's probably pretty expensive if it exists at all in this edition. I've just heard about it before. Is it possible to get this in town?

In Character: "Allow me to look into it," says Davik "But while I do, you may wish to look into persuading some clerics to come with us."

19th Aug, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter nods his head about Davik looking into it but says, "I don't know this place as well, that more likely be the place of Ardo seeing they are his kind."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : No Greek Fire, perse. You'll have to make do with flasks of oil made up to be Molotov cocktails.

19th Aug, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 240

Blacksmith says...

In Character: "Very well. I will meet up with you later," says Davik "Also, I do recommend buying some flour. Even if we run into the slithering tracker in the caverns, the flour might allow us to see enough of it to fight it." He leaves the tavern, and moves towards the pawn shop. As he enters, he looks for his friend, perhaps waiting for him to finish with a customer. Once he gets his attention, he asks: "Friend, I am in a spot of bother. As you know, I was held captive by undead before arriving in the keep. I have grown close to the ones that rescued me, and plan to return to help them finish off the undead. Now, I am unsure what it is called, but I have heard of a vial of liquid that explodes on contact with an enemy, that alchemists can make. One of the problems in our previous fight with the undead was that we had to fight a lot of them, I thought if I could get some of these vials of liquid, we could thin the herd easier. Now, I know that you know how to get things. I thought maybe you could help me out. I'd owe you one."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.