Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 25 of 533

I must agree with my new companions it seems - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2015 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 25

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As you continue to discuss, the overly large and boisterous merchant with the two lovely ladies by his side calls over, "My good adventurers, please join me for a drink and a meal. Maybe we can help each other out. My name is Mendal, by the way."

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2015 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

I will go introduce myself and sit at the table with the merchant. I've just eaten good sir but I would enjoy another drink and some good company

15th Sep, 2015 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane is amazed how the proposal has caused a ripple of emotions among the friends of the stranger. He weighs the odds but is interrupted by the 'pimp' and decides to go over there to see what he has to say while smiling at the ladies and sipping his drink.

15th Sep, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Page 25 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ignoble says...

"Mendel, pleased to meet you. I am Oberon." He sits down, ignoring the ladies who look much to thin and fragile for his tastes. "Certainly we are always interested in proposition."

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Rethal will pause at the door and address the merchant. "My good man please explain to us how you can be of assistance to us."

15th Sep, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

"Being a merchant, I can always use a good set of guards to protect me and my goods, especially when traveling through such wild lands."

As he talks you notice that the ladies seem to be a little too focused on him. They don't seem to acknowledge your presence and they seem to hang off of his every word.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 25

Ignoble says...

"You should be safe in the keep," Oberon muses. "How long until you are planning on moving on? We have a current project that might take a few days to complete."

Noticing the women, Oberon thinks back to see if he has seen them eat, drink, or act independently in any way. Might they be an illusion he wonders?

Ilthin Results:
  • Memory on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)

15th Sep, 2015 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

The Mysterious says...

I must agree with my new companions it seems like we have a job lined up but me might be able to help afterwards perhaps you could tell us what kind of merchandise you deal in and what kind of protection you require and for how long

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.