Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 241 of 533

Drethen will buy some cloth rags to pack in - Page 241 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2016 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Aug, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 241

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at him with suspicion and says, "Right so to cut the story short how much coin do you need?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"I have enough coin to pay for what I need," says Davik "I'll have to find out if I can get it first, the best I might be able to do is flasks of oil lit on fire and thrown. I'm grateful to you for saving me, so I'm willing to pay for the alchemist fire out of my own pocket, if there is such a thing. If you'd like to donate some coin to get more, that's entirely up to you, my friend. Same deal for the flour, I'm definitely buying some for myself, if you'd like me to get some for you, a donation for me would be useful, but not necessary."

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 19th Aug, 2016 - 8:25pm

19th Aug, 2016 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"I gave most of my gold for the essentials… you know, healing, poison and disease. Anything else should be done by someone else that has more than I. Its not wise to spend all in one go. Let me not keep you and or Ardo if you want to seek the clerics help. I'll be at the Tavern in one of the corners."

Hunter goes to the tavern, he looks for an isolated spot in the tavern where he can sit unnoticed and listen to the talk.

19th Aug, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 241 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: How much would that cost me, then? For, let's say, seven flasks of oil and seven bags of flour?

19th Aug, 2016 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo gives Davik 20 gold to go towards the oil purchase. "If it is more expensive then I think it will be I'll toss in some more."

19th Aug, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

A 5lb bag of flour costs 2cp and a flask of oil costs 6cp. But, if you're going to buy more than two (You should also do this for your potions), you'll have to describe how you're going to carry them so that they don't break by knocking into each other or something else hard that you're carrying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 241

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I also buy a roll of cloth, and wrap the oil individually. I was thinking each of us can carry one each, I'll. Have another think. Any ideas? Having the ability to do AoE on these zombies would be a great asset. Could I make loops in a rope and use that to hold the flasks, like a bandolier of grenades. I realise that that's risky, as one bandit with a flaming arrow could blow me sky high. As to the flour, I think I would have it sent to our room, and the party puts one each in their gear. That way, if we get ambushed alone, we can throw it on the tracker. Let me know how many flasks of oil I can safely carry like that, and I'll buy that many and bring them back to the party to divvy up. I'll buy seven bags of flour, but have them sent to our room. I'll buy some tinder and flint so I can light the flasks of oil.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 241

Drethen will buy some cloth rags to pack in his back pack to keep the holy water vials protected from damage.

"I think we should head out and back to the caves. Waiting here for something that may not even be looking for us is a waste of our time. I would rather be out fighting to clear that valley of caves out. The oil idea is a good one. We can use that on trolls too if we find one."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.