Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 243 of 533

"Ah yes, you are right, of course," - Page 243 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 243

Blacksmith says...

"I will get the oil that I can, but I confess, I'm not sure how we're going to carry all of them," said Davik "We do not want them to smash in our bags before we get to use them. The flour would be rather difficult to carry a lot of as well. I can have them sent to our room, but the most I think we could carry is one bag each if we want to use it in combat. As to the oil, I'm working on an idea to create loops in a rope so I can hold several on my body, but it would make me vulnerable to a single flaming arrow. You said there were bandits in league with the priests? If we end up in a fight with them, I could see them using a tactic like that. Have any of you got any ideas? I'd like to have a solution that works for the party before I go."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The serving wench responds to Hunter's question while looking a little hurried. Her first remark is, "I'm sorry good sir. But we've been a little over worked since Jess left. And now it appears that she won't be coming back, God rest her soul."

Then getting back to your original question she says, "Yes, you must be speaking of Mendal. He seems to be a decent sort, buys people drinks while he's here and tips well, too. But I just know that he's a merchant that deals in dry goods, mostly, and some other foodstuffs.

"Yes, he seems to always have a couple of young lasses with him, and they don't seem to hang around too long before being replaced, but that's none of my business. The only other thing I know is that his two body guards, must be husband and wife, or something, give me the creeps whenever they're around."

Davik: From a bandolier perspective, you could carry three looped together as long as you're not wearing any type of metal armor.

So, the party is going to wait five days in the keep before heading out again?

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen will say, "We can come back for your potions waiting a good week is not going to help us at all. What are we going to do sit around and hope that something attacks us while we are here? Who is going to keep watch? Meanwhile the priests rebuild their army of undead and we will be right back to square one again."

22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 243 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I decided not to wear any armour that would interfere with my thieving skills, so I'm sticking with leather. How about the padded bag that one of our party was intending to put potions in? I could do a similar thing with another bag (Separate, because I make a point of not putting my demolitions with my healing potions). If so, would this work, and what's the biggest bag I could get for carrying the flasks of oil? I'm guessing we can't find bags of holding in town, and they would probably be too expensive regardless.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter thanks the wench.

To Drethren, "Well, at least a day for at least 3 potions to be ready and I will pick up the others later, but if you all do not want to wait then do not ask me for healing potions if you're hurt. I know that doesn't sound good but neither does the words of impatience."

22nd Aug, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

In Character: "Perhaps preparation will give us the edge needed to minimise our disadvantage at having to fight the undead horde again," said Davik "I agree with Hunter. We should at least wait for some of our potions to be ready before heading out."

Out of Character: I'll buy a bag and pad it out to hold extra oil and put three on my bandolier. How many does everyone else want, or should I just be the one that throws fire? I'm willing to have the bags of flour sent to our rooms so we can pick them up from there, as they would be a little heavy and cumbersome for me to carry it on my own.

In Character: "Tell me Ardo, Gabriel, how do these undead function? Are they alike to puppets, with their strings being pulled by some dark master, or are they able to act on their own? If we kill the string-master, will that be enough to destroy the undead?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 243

Elf Bowman says...

When Hunter hears Davik say "Our" he asks, "Which potions have you ordered?"

He then looks at Ardo and Drethen saying, "So a day then and we go?"

22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 243

Blacksmith says...

"Ah yes, you are right, of course," said Davik "Perhaps I should think about buying some healing potions for myself. I assumed the ones you were buying were for the party to use. I apologise."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.