Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 244 of 533

Out of Character: Suspicious question. Planning - Page 244 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 244

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I was willing to share had I gotten all, but if we are leaving in just a day I'm not privy to sharing just to accommodate the haste.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“Waiting one day will not be too much of a hindrance. Staying one night will allow for us to try to fight that tracker thing tonight if it comes back. We should maybe set up the large sleeping room for an ambush. I will go pay for the room again tonight.” Looking at Davik Ardo says “If things go well tonight we will not need to worry about carrying flour anymore. As for Oil for me Davik, I will be fine without some as I have enough potions to carry around without worrying about something breaking.”

Out of character: I will rearrange my backpack to accommodate having some potions available at the top of the pack. Ardo will then go rent the large room again for 5 gold, then go find Jude and Gabriel and explain the plan to them and that they should sleep at the inn tonight with them.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"What of those berries you used before?" asked Davik "Could they work again to keep us from dying? Also, what of my query about the clerics that control the undead. If we take them out, what effect will that have on the undead they control?"

22nd Aug, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 244 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Glad that Ardo sees compromise is worthwhile he says, "Good, and thanks for the space in the room."

He continues to relax knowing that tomorrow he won't be able to.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“To answer your question Davik, undead can be controlled by an evil cleric in the sense they can have them guard an area, or attack people. Once that cleric dies though, they will still keep going. As for the goodberries, it is a spell that I would have to pray for and I have already asked Bleredd for spells this morning and will not have access to it till tomorrow. It can supply a very limited amount of berries which I can use to heal very minor wounds.“.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen looks at the others. "Talking about setting a trap with it possibly in the room with us is not going to help us at all. We do not know how intelligent this thing is or even where it is. Waiting a day and then heading out is ok. We just need to find a way to make sure we are in a place where we know we are alone and then prepare a trap."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 244

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Once you're ready, I'll need the details for how everything is going to be set up for the evening. Right now I just have everybody in a room together.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 244

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Suspicious question. Planning something eh? If you describe what the room is like and surroundings we can give more detail.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.