Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 245 of 533

Complete darkness will not work as it limits - Page 245 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 245

Blacksmith says...

In Character: Realising that Drethen may be right about the creature may be listening to them right now, Davik switches languages to elven, and asks: "Do you think the creature speaks elven?"

Out of Character: Since I have some ability with finding/removing traps, can I use that same ability to set a trap, since if I know how to dismantle a trap, I must know how to create one?

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:36pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: 1 door to the room and how many windows? What is the size of the room? What furniture if any is in the room? For tonight I have a Wyvern Watch Spell to place in one entrance. How are we keeping watch tonight or are we all faking sleep and doing a quick callout every half hour?

22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: We're all full HP, is there any benefit to sleeping? Will there be any penalties if we don't have a full night's sleep?

22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 245 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

We'll say their largest room is 10' x 20'. It has one door to the hallway and two windows on the 20' wall and one window on the 10' wall. Each window is placed in the middle of its 10' section.

There are two queen sized beds with a small couch, writing desk, chair, and a wardrobe.

The people in the party are Hunter, Ardo, Drethen, Davik, Gabriel, Delgar and Jude.

If you don't sleep, you will suffer reaction penalties as well as to hit penalties for the next day, until you get a decent night's sleep.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 22nd Aug, 2016 - 7:55pm

22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Right. So we want to try and set a trap for this creature. We don't know what languages it understands. I think we should definitely set watches, two people at a time so if the creature attacks one, the other can throw flour at it. Ardo, will Wyvern Watch stay up while you sleep? We do not want to be tired for going to fight undead tomorrow. Something simple we could do is to just leave the door to the room ajar and leave a bag of flour on-top, and bar the window in some way, so it only has one way in. How to communicate all this without actually saying it, in-case the creature is nearby, I don't know. I can read and write, and I can speak elven, but I don't know how common either of those are, so don't know if I can communicate to the party like that. Is there somewhere we can go to make sure we're alone?

22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Hunter will be sleeping away from the windows and the door. He will buy two strings of garlic and place it to hang on each window. He will then wrap himself up well for the night - he intends to get some sleep.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 245

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I am presuming now we are discussing everything inside our room. The Wyvern watch does a 10 foot radius area. So I am thinking we should all be able to sleep and guard inside that area. I would not leave the door open but we should cover the windows so it is in complete darkness.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 245

Complete darkness will not work as it limits us too. Close the windows and place some flour on the seals so if the windows are disturbed we will see it. Put the wyvern watch on the door so it can attack the stalker if it comes in place flour on the floor inside the door so it has to track it in. Two on watch at a time so all get a nice night of sleep. How does that sound?

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.