Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248 of 533

When Drethen sees it outlined with magical - Page 248 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2016 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Aug, 2016 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel had stayed quiet through all this, deep in thought and quite distracted. He caught Davik's question loving the undead yet did not answer as he considered what he knew of such.

The paladin listen to the plans being made and would not his head when appropriate in agreement, still he did feel guilty for not really say anything who are participating and all the planning then he would agree to take one of the watches.

He gets situated in the room and listens to what is being said though still focused internally. Yet Delgar's brief words cut off before fall in to the ground did catch his attention as he says, "Delgar!"

Rather off topic, but...
My apologies for disappearing, I lost my phone at work and I was just barely able to get it back. I'm just lucky someone turned it in.

Gabriel Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo tosses the flour towards Delgar making sure it comes out of the bag. After that he picks a piece of foxfire from a pouch and tosses it towards Delgar and the tracker. “Bleredd give me the vision of a Faerie!”

Out of character: Hopefully I am able to outline the tracker with faerie fire. If the room is dark enough we would get a +1 to hit the creature.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Sorry, I mistyped my damage rolls. I'm using my longsword, so that'll be d8. Wasn't sure about sneak attack. How much extra damage do I get? I'll do the same amount as last time and find out.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Sneak Attack Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 5, 8 (3 rolls)
  • Damage Roll on D8 (+0): 3 (1 rolls)

23rd Aug, 2016 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 248 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "What the… " as he rushes over to Delgar to find out what happened to him. He quickly examines him as he says, "This is the work of an evil ghost!" he glances over to see if the garlic is there and if the coins have been moved.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen goes to defensive mode. He places his back to a wall and readies his sword and shield. Holding the sword in front at the ready to attack what ever is in here with us. He waits for someone to throw flour, water or anything to make this invisible creature seen enough to strike.

24th Aug, 2016 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik springs to action and swings his sword blindly under the bed. He doesn't seem to make contact with anything. At least not corporal, anyway.

Ardo casts his Faerie Fire and a small 3' longish blob becomes outlined in a blue/purple flame under the bed. It becomes visible just as you see it strike at Davik.

The creature catches Davik on the arm (Save verse paralyzation).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2016 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 248

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shouts, "Fire it!" as he pulls out a torch and lights it standing away from thething to the furthest part of the room. He continues, "Careful though we do not want to raze the whole building!"

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 248

When Drethen sees it outlined with magical lights he steps forward and swings his sword at it hoping to kill it.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.