Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 251 of 533

Davik, seeing the decline in the number of - Page 251 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 9:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Aug, 2016 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 251

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter becomes perplexed by the fire not doing anything. He remembers someone buying oil and says, "Throw the oil, let's light it up!"

If someone does that Hunter will light the creature, if not Hunter pulls out his long sword to start hacking. He will shout for a wench, "Come, come see what you have here and tell the tavern owner!"

Out of Character: I guess by now my ring enables me to not want food or drink anymore?

Hunter Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 15, 12, 14, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 9, 6, 6, 3 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"DON'T THROW ANY OIL! We don't want to burn this place down. Keep hitting it hopefully it will die soon enough."

Out of character: I think it is a week needing to be worn before the ring works.

26th Aug, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik and Hunter land solid blows on the creature and it convulses and lies still. After a moment, the faerie fire seems to fade away as the creature appears to melt, spreading a viscous liquid across the floor and seeping into the cracks.

The inn keeper appears at the door holding a cast iron skillet above his head demanding to know, "What are you people doing to my Inn?!?"

Out of Character: : Buddha is right. You've only been wearing the ring for a couple of days. Although you don't desire as much food and drink as you normally do, you are still about three days away from not needing anything.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 26th Aug, 2016 - 1:42pm

26th Aug, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 251 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, pulls the man in, "Look quick before it disappears… " he shows him the mess and then while attempting to be angry and hold him liable for putting his guests at danger he says, "How could you be allowing such a deadly creature to be attacking your guests!?"

26th Aug, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Look at poor Delgar the Mage! He is to stunned and paralyzed to move from this creatures attack. Lucky for us he was able to give warning otherwise we could have all been dead. Could we get a serving girl up here with a broom to help start leaning up good sir, I am to stressed right now. I think I need to go quite a few mugs of ales for my friends and I to calm my nerves before I try to grab some sleep." With that small speech Ardo tries to walk past the innkeeper down to the bar and place an order for some mugs of Ale.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Drethen cleans his sword with a cloth being careful not to touch the creatures slime. HE does not want anything to cause him to freeze as the others did. HE will then sheathe his sword and find a place to sit down and relax some as the excitement leaves his body. "Yes a ale or three is much needed about right now," he says.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2016 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 251

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Can I tell if the slime is still active? If I put it on a Dagger, for example, and attacked an enemy, would they have to make a paralysis save? Can we weaponise this slime?

27th Aug, 2016 - 9:14am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 251

Blacksmith says...

Davik, seeing the decline in the number of valid targets for his bow, put it over his shoulder, drawing the warhammer instead. He aims to stay on the edge of the combat, attacking where he cannot be swarmed if possible.

Out of Character: are there any doors behind the altar where a priest might go to prepare sermons?).

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.